Dragon Radar finds dragonballs

Started by GohanRocks, January 03, 2015, 03:41:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GohanRocks

Hello everyone today i have a request for you, ok so i want a rpg maker xp tutorial on a dragon radar system, well it is with events in pictures, but i just need to know how to make it here is a picture on how it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/wnGCTCU.png Ok you get the dragon radar and use it, and it shows the exact location on the radar, like that picture, and the new item will be the yellow dot or dragon balls please help!

Blizzard

I have deleted your topic duplicates. Please don't post the same topic multiple times.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GohanRocks

I'm sorry i accidentally posted to other groups, but i meant to post to this group.

Heretic86

This would probably be best done with a Script over an Event System.  Perhaps look for something like a Mini Map Script...
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

GohanRocks