Aqua Evaporating...

Started by Aqua, August 24, 2011, 09:24:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

Hi guys...

I probably won't be on anymore forever...

Nah, I just started college yesterday, and I'm not sure how much I can be on CP.
I'll be sure to visit everyday, and I think I will be able to still no-life lurk on here...
But just this week is overpacked with first-year experience jazz...

So I'll precipitate soon.

winkio

yay, congratz!  See you around less frequently I guess.  What are you thinking of studying?

Aqua

My major is called "Games and Simulations Arts and Sciences"
I'm sure if you google that, you'd get where I'm at... lol

Right now, I'm between concentrating on Comp Sci or EArt...
Yay for AP Credits allowing me to be flexible with my courses and remain undecided

G_G

I'm not sure whether to be more surprised about you leaving or you actually posting. :V

Well good luck at college, this forum will be pretty dry without you.

Spaceman McConaughey

Well, good bye then.

Question, did you really never get that picture of my penis on MSN? Just wondering.

:V

Apidcloud

Well be sure to learn something new and teach us later :D
Good luck there

Quote from: Tuggernuts on August 24, 2011, 10:00:51 pm
Well, good bye then.

Question, did you really never get that picture of my penis on MSN? Just wondering.

:V

What the... :facepalm:
Instead of wanting to be somebody else, rather become somebody else

"I will treasure the knowledge like a squirrel treasures acorns."

Gibbo Glast 2D Engine - The sky is no longer a limit

winkio

Quote from: Aqua on August 24, 2011, 09:39:07 pm
My major is called "Games and Simulations Arts and Sciences"

Ah, nice!  That should be a fun major, and congrats on getting into a good college!

Ryex

good luck with your first year!

perhaps you can increase you lurk to post ratio by lurking less and posting the same amount! :P

Have fun Aqua!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

SBR*

Ah, good luck and have fun :D!

Blizzard

Have fun, Aqua. :) Don't lose your virginity to a guy like me. :V:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Blizzard on August 25, 2011, 02:05:00 am
Have fun, Aqua. :) Don't lose your virginity to a guy like me. :V:

Spoiler: ShowHide

Anyways, good luck with college, Aqua, I wish you the best.  Hope to see you on the "Who's Online" list again sometime soon.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

The Niche

We'll miss you Aqua! Just remember, when you precipitate, make sure it's as snow!
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

G_G

Before you leave can you finally show us a picture of you? As in a normal picture with no effects or photoshop work on it at all! D:

Aqua

G_G

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kett Shee

Quote from: game_guy on August 25, 2011, 05:14:49 pm
;______________;

Why can I picture G_G preparing to open that spoiler with his hand down his pants? e-e

Also, good luck with college, Aqua. :3
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Subsonic_Noise

No, that would be G_G's father.