[RMXP] Arshes goes to Battle Camp (Blizz-ABS example games)

Started by winkio, March 03, 2011, 01:18:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Star G is complete. This game is complete. They both use blizz-abs. Chronicles of sir lag a lot is also complete. What are you talking about?

EZ Destroyer

yeah, i know it's complete. you've misunderstood what i just said. it just isnt enough to be a full representative 4 blizz-ABS. those games aren't showing enough of BABS capabilities.

Blizzard

Because there are simply too many.
While I was working on Blizz-ABS, I kept updating CoSLAL and winkio was supposed to finish the pimped CoSLAL game (Chronicles of Sir Lag-A-Lot E.X.A. Edition) and release it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

EZ Destroyer

it doesnt have 2 be your project. any1's project that is really good could be a demo.

Starrodkirby86

He's basically requesting for a kickass Blizz-ABS demo that will blow out XAS's smoke-and-mirror demo...

Which we definitely trying to do before, as Blizzard alluded there.

I know there's good Blizz-ABS projects but they're in the making, if I recall correctly. o.O

Anyway, the idea of this game is definitely charming. <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

EZ Destroyer

RoseSkye

Quote from: EZ Destroyer on March 13, 2011, 04:34:58 am
yeah! let's show XAS what BABS is made of!!!

Who's this "us"? Blizz and winkio does all the work and you just sit on your fat ass/arse.

LETS CODE AN ABS SYSTEM!!! *sits on ass waiting for Blizz and winkio to complete it and take all the credit afterwards*

winkio

Right, let me address this:

Making a good game takes a lot of work.  It's not something half-assed that I can do in a few hours.  For that reason, I won't be remaking CoSLaL until after Blizz-ABS is finished.

The Niche

Quote from: winkio on March 13, 2011, 04:06:04 pm
Making a good game takes a lot of work.

w4T!!1 tH15 15n'T tRu3!!1 1 c4N m4k3 g00D g4m3 w1tH xAS 1N 2 hOurS!!1 1 w1lL uSE xAS 50 1t w1lL h4vE t00 83 g00D!!1 w4T u m34N xAS 15 b4D?!!1 u r cL34rlY j34l0uS th4t 1 c4N use rMxP nd u c4n'T!!1

Excuse my noobish, stupidity doesn't come naturally to me.

And fuck, I needed to get that out of my system.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

Did somebody we know just get quoted in that junk of numbers and letters? xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

EZ Destroyer

Quote from: RoseSkye on March 13, 2011, 03:42:36 pm

Who's this "us"? Blizz and winkio does all the work and you just sit on your fat ass/arse.

LETS CODE AN ABS SYSTEM!!! *sits on ass waiting for Blizz and winkio to complete it and take all the credit afterwards*
i don't think i even used the word 'us'...plus, without the forum's support, BABS will move on slower than at this moment.although it seems that winkio and blizzard is doing all the work,the forum is indirectly supporting BABS.

Blizzard

EZ Destroyer

Magus

I gave up and deleted this >.>  Didn't like/know the controls but after learning them, couldn't get past the gay arrow spamming level.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

The Niche

I could, after a good few tries. The final level is an utter nightmare though. A truly impressive achievement, Winkio.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

RoseSkye

Quote from: EZ Destroyer on March 14, 2011, 03:31:59 am
Quote from: RoseSkye on March 13, 2011, 03:42:36 pm

i don't think i even used the word 'us'...plus, without the forum's support, BABS will move on slower than at this moment.although it seems that winkio and blizzard is doing all the work,the forum is indirectly supporting BABS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You did NOT just try to take the credit from those guys. Yeah, without the forums support of writing over 9000 lines of code Blizz and wink wouldn't have ever made the ABS. If only I could send an electrical shock through your keyboard everytime you type something stupid.

winkio

RoseSkye

... that's like telling me not to breathe. :/ *holds breath*

sanggameboy

Hum..... You use default Tileset of RMXP ???
Wow, look not.... beautiful  :^_^':

Sin86

Works very great. Love it!

However, I see that in the script, there is a script that fixes jumps that are triggered by a set move route because without that script, the set move route to get enemies to jump will cause an error. Are we allowed to use that "fixes" script in our projects?