Blizz-ABS HUD Request Station

Started by winkio, October 05, 2009, 11:57:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

element

Can I add something to my request ?
sorry but only now remembered it :p

A little while ago I had a theory question about the blizz-abs minimap being round.
Our solution was that this may be possible if you script it so that the abs only fills up black color and that a white oppacity 0 color overlayers the rest of it.
Could you scripting gods find a way to script this ?

winkio

yeah, just add it to your mockup.

element

Sir

OK, this is exactly what i need for my personal project.

If it's still available i would like to request a hud that works with Blizz ABS Z-hud

My mock up shall explain:

The colours i'd like well, in the face area i'd like it to have an inner black circle on the edges, (just to give the face a little creepier of a look :P)

The health bars to be a blood red, and the mana to be a deep Blue. And that's it lol

winkio

December 30, 2009, 07:22:28 pm #104 Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 04:18:27 pm by winkio
give me a better mockup.  Look at previous people's if you need examples.

EDIT: @lb: I have lots of work to do at the moment, so it's going to be a few weeks.

nathmatt

Has there been any update on mine ?
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

G_G

about 75% done, its gonna be done soon hopefully. Its going slow because I'm working on several things at once. :S

legacyblade

@winkio. No prob. Work is more important than free projects :P

nathmatt

that's fine as long as you don't forget about me lol
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

winkio

I posted a screen of theRexion's HUD just so people could see how it turned out.  It's not finished yet, but since he's taking so long to submit any final changes, I thought I'd post up a picture.

element

winkio

I might eventually release the target HUD part once I put new graphics in it and tweak it a bit.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

G_G

about 90%, however I wont be able to work on it for at least 2-3 weeks. I hope thats okay with you :(

I'll try to get some done this weekend, but after the weekend I have semester finals. I have 7 classes to do it in. So its probably going to take 1 1/2 weeks to 2 weeks before I can get working on it again.

And again sorry.

nathmatt

January 15, 2010, 07:20:38 pm #114 Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 07:36:42 pm by nathmatt
can i see the code ?
didn't mean that they way it sounds wasn't saying that because you said 2-3 weeks just because been trying to learn how to make huds so was just wondering how you were going about making it and no prob your doing me a favor not the other way around
Join Dead Frontier
My script

G_G

Cant access it right now, or at least until I find a flash drive. Its on my computer, and right now I'm on my laptop, my computer wont connect to the internet at all.

So right now I'm at a roadblock. Even if the HUDs done I wont be able to even get it to you until I find one of my flashdrives. God I'm terrible at keeping organized >__>

nathmatt

January 15, 2010, 07:39:02 pm #116 Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 07:44:05 pm by nathmatt
lol i sounds like my kind of luck i been keeping stuff on my 1tb HDD :)
what you need is a double sided usb plug the just plug ur laptop to ur pc
ok done going off topic
Join Dead Frontier
My script

element

Ok after long time of playing zelda I have a bad mockup of the minimap

minimap itself
Spoiler: ShowHide

I'd like the picture of the hud part itself to pe just a overlayered picture so I would be able to change it later versions.

This is how it would look in-game

This is the black-white picture thing for in the script.

It should work like Only filling the black and opacity0-ing the white
I dont know if it shoukld only work with this one picture.
If you need graphics just ask away !  :)

These Images ae for use for me only so anyone who wants to use these images must ask me for credit first  ;)

C.C. rOyAl

Nice mock-ups, I hope they can get that round mini-map for you

element

Quote from: C.C. rOyAl on January 16, 2010, 12:43:33 pm
Nice mock-ups, I hope they can get that round mini-map for you

I'm keeping my fingers crossed :p