GTBS
0 (0%)
Tankentai's Sideview Battle System
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Makeshift

January 09, 2011, 10:01:59 am Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 06:33:37 am by Makeshift

Spoiler: ShowHide

[/center]

Many have tried many have failed my goal is to finish a naruto game made on rmxp from start to finish i bet all fans of naruto are like  :drool: now i dont wanna make a typical manga storyline with all the arcs and stuff :nono4: i want to make a completely parallel universe with diffrent characters now i bet your thinking  <_< anime filler well i abousltely hate anime fillers in naruto overpowerd ridiculous characters  so ill try and make it as realistic as possible to Naruto by the way he is NOT the main charcter and nether are other existing charcter all though they will be at some times heavily featured in the game

This is a SHIPPUDEN Game based right after the timeskip just before the return of naruto and at the moment i haven't quite decided where i going to end it it is bascally naruto but from another teams view you will have mission and your own problems to deal with
the story that i have in mind is very hard to explain

Team Shizukana

Name:(Well You Decide)
        Backstory:your character's father died in battle protecting his village before you were born you mother seeing as the was no need to stay decide to move back to her hometown of konahakage with a unborn you at an early age you always wanted to make your father proud but wasn't motivated to earn your full potential you join the ninja academy and excel so fast you get to be a one year early. you charcter seems to use humor as a way of staying postive

Name:Takainaru Chiba
Backstory:Takainaru grew up with a family which tried to live a peaceful life moving just outside konoha although he secretly wanted a more adventurous life his family knew he wanted this and surported it and then decide to move back into the village orignally he was only sent to konoha school to learn the basics and his family had no wish for him to become a shinobi

Name:Gurisu(Guri)Tskuihana
Backstory:The Quietest in the group she rarely speaks her clan is near extinct at first she thought being a kinochi meant being weaker then shinobi until meeting tsunade on the day she met her she promised herself that she would become the strongest kinochi ever and become feared by many nations and lands she secretly trains the hardest

Name:Shizukana Koiguchi
Backstory:he is said to always hold back much to the dismay of his opponents he is usally very easygoing his nickname is the shadow Shinobi he is shown to be quite intelligent when it comes to strategy when it comes down to his mask he is very happy that kakashi also adopted a mask as a symbol of him although kakashi says other

Koronashi

Name:Unknown
Backstory:One of the four members of the ruthless
Koronashi members it is unknown if he is alive due to the fact one of the gang members died during a harsh battle

Koronashi members he is alive and still curently a meanice but on a lesser scale he is rumored to be in the Village hidden by the waterfall.

Koronashi members it is unknown if he is alive due to the fact one of the gang members died during a harsh battle he seems to be caring a weapon of some sort
[/left]

Xero-Scripting,Stoyline consultunt
Kagutsuchi-Beta Tester
Click Here to see the recriutment page
[/left]

Coming soon

UPDATES

Updates

UPDATE:TEAM RECRUIT THREAD
UPDATE:THREAD UPDATED
UPDATE:CHANGED SCREENSHOTS
UPDATE:ADDED VIDEOS
COMING SOON:DEMO
COMING SOON:SCROLL FOR UPDATES LOL

Aqua

Makeshift

Thank you i took my project from another fourm cause I thought they use the same system

Starrodkirby86

It's BBCode still, but certain forum codes differ from forum to forum, possibly from add-ons that each particular community has themselves.

I'm not sure when you should address these problems, but it pretty much depends on your progress at this point. I don't want to terribly overwhelm you, after all. :c

Use the edge tiles for the really bright shrub tiles. If you look at the top area of that map, you can see some of the choppy cut-off.

Also, while I feel there can be some potential to use more saturated poppy-bright graphics for the game (The GBA Naruto RPG used bright graphics too if I recall correctly), having them together with some of the default tiles causes a weird clash in graphics that just looks kind of eerie. Hmm...Maybe you can tone down the saturation, I'm not sure? O.o

Eventually, you might someone to proofread your script. By script I mean your writing and whatnot. For some gamers, reading something that has errors might prevent them from getting themselves into the game. :x

But yeah. Naruto RPG! Wheeee~ Good to see you have some gusto and determination to finishing it. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Makeshift

yeah i see what you mean ill try to work on the map again once i have everything sorted  :ninja:

Makeshift

January 22, 2011, 07:41:35 am #5 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 02:10:22 pm by Makeshift
Updates

UPDATE:TEAM RECRUIT THREAD
UPDATE:THREAD UPDATED
UPDATE:CHANGED SCREENSHOTS
UPDATE:ADDED VIDEOS
COMING SOON:VIDEO OF CHARCTER ARTWORK
COMING SOON:DEMO

Makeshift

8) a naruto featured game people i mean a little more response would be nice

Starrodkirby86

How's that video going? :P

I hope this doesn't sound like advertising or something, but perhaps being active can also help. I mean, your signature is a great way to spread the word about the game, right?

Of course, I'm not saying you should start spamming or anything, but still... xD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Makeshift

February 05, 2011, 06:04:02 am #8 Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 02:17:32 pm by Makeshift
 8) Video of new titlescreen up

Ryex

I take it the character up front is of your own design? nice tour a good artist
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Makeshift

yeah i orignally got somebody to do the charcters anime style but she didn't do anything so i took it upon myself to try and make him

i guess its just another skill to add to my arsenal  :ninja:

Kagutsuchi

As long as it doesn't have any of the major characters from the manga, I'm looking forwards to it.

Makeshift

February 05, 2011, 07:27:54 pm #12 Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 07:37:14 pm by Makeshift
QuoteI abousltely hate anime fillers in naruto overpowerd ridiculous characters  so ill try and make it as realistic as possible to Naruto by the way he is NOT the main charcter and nether are any other existing charcters all though they will be at some times heavily featured in the game

most major characters from the manga are involed and more appreances from secoundery charcters like Izumo

Kagutsuchi

Argh reading, my mortal enemy! (I will still try it tough, but I hate the guts of all the main characters in naruto :\ )

Makeshift

Dont worry there will be a ton of new charcters

:Whispers: Plus i will add a charcter just for you using your quote i like it so much
QuoteArgh reading, my mortal enemy!

Kagutsuchi

Makeshift

:ninja: Kagutsuchi a charcter based on your name and quote has been made  ;) plus he has a sidequest check the screenshots 4th down

Makeshift

February 05, 2011, 11:26:33 pm #18 Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:49:29 pm by Makeshift
 :^_^': good catch wouldn't of caught it otherwise

Plus new video kinda up

Makeshift

February 13, 2011, 08:00:43 am #19 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:15:19 am by Makeshift
Iam thinking of switching from minkoff to blizz abs not quite sure though i think im going to do a poll anyone have any other ideas for battle systems i was originally going to use gtbs