Title Screens / Gameover Screens Shop

Started by Jumpman, August 16, 2011, 11:59:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpman

August 16, 2011, 11:59:19 am Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 02:59:20 pm by Jumpman
If any of you would like some help on making a title / gameover screen I can lend my services free of charge. I'm deploying soon, so any request I receive will help me out a lot when I'm not on the road. Here is an example of a title screen I made for my game.

Spoiler: ShowHide

*Edit: I realize this image is too big for a title screen. This is just a sample.

What I will need:

Name of Game / Gameover text (I.E. You are dead)

Colors (No Preference for this is fine)
What colors would you like to see on the screen

Theme
What do you want in it. A dragon? A robot?  Dinosaurs with lasers and eye patches?

Logo
Do you want your game logo/ company logo on the screen?

G_G

Quick comment on the image you posted. Its really hard to see the top text. The white clashes with the clouds, though it does look pretty nice. I can't even tell what the first letter is. S:

Jumpman

It's supposed to be an A.  :<_<:

Yeah I should probably change the colors on the "ERIS"

cyclope

Hi, I would want to make a request:

Name of Game / Gameover text
Colors

Colors (No Preference for this is fine)
Something dusty

Theme
Magic. I want it to have something lake an antique key, it has to be kind of strange. It has to look masculine.

Logo
Yep
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Jumpman

Quote from: cyclope on August 16, 2011, 06:42:00 pm
Hi, I would want to make a request:

Name of Game / Gameover text
Colors

Theme
Magic. I want it to have something lake an antique key, it has to be kind of strange. It has to look masculine.

Logo
Yep

You want your game name to be "Colors" ? Or do you just want it to be the picture with no text.

The logo. Do you want me to make one for you? Or do you have one that you would like to have. (I.E. Circuit Play Productions,)

I'll go to work on everything else today. Thanks.

cyclope

Quote from: Jumpman on August 17, 2011, 10:12:02 am
You want your game name to be "Colors" ? Or do you just want it to be the picture with no text.

Yes the name of the game is "Colors"

The logo. Do you want me to make one for you? Or do you have one that you would like to have. (I.E. Circuit Play Productions,)

I was thinking in the logo of the game. But If you could make a simple one for "A.H. Productions" it would be awesome.

I'll go to work on everything else today. Thanks.

I am the one who should be thanking you for doing this. So thanks! :)
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Jumpman

Not a problem man :haha:
I should have at least 2 title screens for you to look at in a couple of days. You can tell me what you think is best, and then I'll go to work tweaking it to be the way you want it. I have some really cool ideas for this, and I hope they match what you want. Thank you for your patience and giving me something to work on!

cyclope

Things I Hate

Kermitis

I have a request to make too.

Don't bother getting busy with it right away. The game is still nowhere near to completion. Just giving you Thought For Food :)

Colors
The colors don't really matter although my personal favorites are orange and blue. But if you don't use them its okay.

Game Name
The game's name is Broken Realm

Gameover Text
You Failed. (A bit old I know :) )

Theme
My current title screen is a broken piece of an island I found somewhere on my pictures which is not really good anyway, but the idea of a broken piece of land is intriguing.

Logo
If possible I would like at the bottom of the screen with small letters for you to write the following "Halexis Emporikos Incorporated A.E."
Not very big but readable

Thanks in advance and  as I said take your time :)

darkelite

Name of Game:

Memories of A Vagadond:
       Broken Destiny

Colors

Any dark colors

Theme

Hell, Lava, Souls.
Example (from my game - ingame):

Logo

DarkElite

PM me as soon as possible to let me know if you're taking my request, it will be greatly appreciated!

Lignorice

Hi, there. I would like to request, if you don't mind. I saw your creation and I loved it! They looked beautiful! I'm not in hurry either, don't worry. Take your time as much as you want - the game just too far from finished.

Colors : Dark blue with some lights
Game Title : Arvelleon : The Lost Memories
Theme : Nostalgic, about the memories (and a sad one)
Logo : In the bottom and right side of the screen, a game by Lignorice. Just small but readable. The Logo isn't a must, but if it possible please make it  :)

Thank you and please PM me when you're done. I will wait.  :)

KK20

Achievement Unlocked: Digging to China and Back

It has been nearly 2 years since the last post and the OP hasn't been around here even longer. I'd suggest just making a new topic instead. In the meantime...

:lock:

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!