[RMXP] Shadows (COMPLETE)

Started by Zylos, September 21, 2008, 02:38:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Delyemerald2

1. Oops, not looked at the last post's dating  :^_^':
2. I know, one of the only things that makes my scared is darkness. Darkness with a scary thought, or, as in this game, in a weird mansion.

Starrodkirby86

I honestly can see what you mean...

All the darkness, eerieness, and the fact you don't know what you're going to expect next all adds to the horror of the game. A game like this didn't scare considering it was made in RMXP and some of the stuff wasn't particularly bone-crunching, as Zylos mentioned...

Now...something scary would be Silent Hill. ;)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Crab Buster

I played this game a while ago and thought it was great. It inspired me to make a game that was farely simple to create and not a massive RPG with battles. Good fun!

Zylos

Thanks! I'm glad that this was helpful for you. :3
There is a lot that can be done with RPG Maker aside from making RPGs.

Kagutsuchi

Argh, that turn-the-statues dragon puzzle is a pain in the ass! Gotten a bit late, so I will try again tomorrow. (got 53 minutes of game time, and I have spent at least 30 minutes on that freaking puzzle :wacko: Victory shall be mine!

Zylos

Haha, there's actually a very easy solution to that puzzle. One minute at best.

If you're still stuck, send me a PM and I might be willing to give you the answer.

King Munkey

Quote from: Zylos on April 30, 2009, 05:14:43 pm
might

being keyword.

I should totally check this out.

Offtopic but did G_G ever give the results to that contest?

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Kagutsuchi

If you're still stuck, send me a PM and I might be willing to give you the answer.

I am not going down that easily lol

Zylos

Quote from: Rocket Grunt on April 30, 2009, 05:57:38 pm

If you mean this latest contest, no, I'm still waiting on them. I've got the encrypted game posted on RMRK for some feedback, but I can't post it here until it's got its scores in from the contest.

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on April 30, 2009, 06:25:28 pm

Alrighty, good luck.

G_G

April 30, 2009, 08:19:08 pm #29 Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:06:41 am by Eilte Four NAMKCOR
Quote from: Zylos on April 30, 2009, 07:21:24 pm
Quote from: Rocket Grunt on April 30, 2009, 05:57:38 pm

If you mean this latest contest, no, I'm still waiting on them. I've got the encrypted game posted on RMRK for some feedback, but I can't post it here until it's got its scores in from the contest.

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on April 30, 2009, 06:25:28 pm

Alrighty, good luck.

OFFTOPIC
Waiting for Lb's scores >.>

NAMedit: you typed inside the quotes, buddy

Delyemerald2

May 01, 2009, 06:50:31 am #30 Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:42:28 am by Delyemerald2
Night before yesterday: Couldn't sleep, had to complete the game!

And, 1 hour ago I completed it. Finally! Only... I had the bad ending... Can somebody give me a hint how the good ending looks? I am not sure about the ending...

EDIT:
I found the good ending! Oh... my ears are badly hurt of it XD Where did you get those sounds of... Uhmm... Look in the spoiler.
Spoiler: ShowHide
S. T.?

Zylos

Haha! Very nice!

And for your information...
Spoiler: ShowHide
They were from PartnersInRhyme.com.

Delyemerald2

Oke. I must say, it was not expectable.

Ryex

Great game! I couldn't read that one writing so I used alt-print screen and photoshop! :haha:
lol I also used alt-print screen to save all the diaries in the secret rooms!
alt-print screenis your friend :^_^':
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Pokol DaErran

I can't belive it took me this long...  but I just beat the game.  (With the good ending).
Then again, the dragon statue puzzle had caused me to stop from frustration about two days after I downloaded it, and I only just went back to it today and solved said puzzle through sheer luck.
Great game, by the way.  :3
"...Sometimes, the impossible can become possible- if you're awesome!"
--Bolt

Zylos

Thank you. ^____^

Everyone seems to get stuck at the water puzzle and the statue puzzle, yet both have relatively simple answers.

Starrodkirby86

Eh, it's just the way people think through puzzles. There's probably a high number of people who can't do those types of puzzles well. I thought the water puzzle was very easy, but the statue puzzle took some time. After moving so much, I got it down. I'm sure if I were to think it out or play more puzzle/puzzle games of its type, my skill would increase.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).