Adventure! - Signups + Discussion

Started by Vell, May 16, 2010, 12:33:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen Angel X

No one is forcing you to. We'll be as patient as need be.

WhiteRose

Maybe we should just start? It doesn't look like anyone else is going to be joining.

Lobstrosity

Give me a minute, if theres an empty spot, I'll sign up!  :haha:
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Lobstrosity

Name: Ligake (Pronounced: Lee-ga-kee) Harathsimo
Personality: He seems speechless at first and trusts almost nobody. His personality is mysterious until one gets to know him and he starts to open up more. He is nice and polite in conversation but a fierce attacker when engaged in battle. He is also quite intelligent for his age. Before he woke up, he was an orphan, whos adopted parents trained him to fight and never to trust anyone.
Physical Description: He is very short, even for his age. He wears a black cloak, black gloves and black boots, making his face the only visible part of his body (Although he sometimes has his hood up). He wears glasses and has medium length brown hair. His eyes vary from green to blue, depending on where he is. (They are green when in a bright area and blue when in a darker area)
Abilities: Ligake can partially manipulate gravity, giving him a super-human boost athletically. (Running faster, jumping higher, being able to run up walls, ect) He also gains extra power during storms, and can use lightning to his advantage.
Weapons: He wields two katanas, which hover to the side of him because of his manipulation over gravity. He simply decides how the weapons move by the wave of his hand.

Sorry if the description isn't that great! If there is anything you want me to change in order to be accepted, please tell me.  :haha:
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Vell

Sounds fair, accepted.

Unless someone has objections? Seems like his abilities are fairly light in comparison to some others, but it should be interesting to see how creative he can get with these.

I'll make an opening post sometime.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 11, 2010, 03:47:41 pm
Sounds fair, accepted.

Unless someone has objections? Seems like his abilities are fairly light in comparison to some others, but it should be interesting to see how creative he can get with these.

I'll make an opening post sometime.

Well, I think the point of this is having a "weak" power and using it in a creative way. I mean, "sound wave manipulation" doesn't sound as powerful either, does it? But still, I already came up with alot of creative ways to use it that will sure give the enemy a hard time. :D

Silentknight72

Sigs: ShowHide

Vell

I'm going to sleep soon.

...sometime tomorrow I'll make the opening post.

My creativity has been leaving me at times lately, so. I have to wait for a moment and catch it.

WhiteRose

Our characters need to learn to identify each other by name. I'm having a lot of trouble understanding what everyone is doing when they don't know who any of the other people are; relying on vague terms such as "a male and a female" is going to be the cause for much confusion.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: WhiteRose on June 12, 2010, 06:29:16 pm
Our characters need to learn to identify each other by name. I'm having a lot of trouble understanding what everyone is doing when they don't know who any of the other people are; relying on vague terms such as "a male and a female" is going to be the cause for much confusion.

I know you're reffering to me in the last part >:U
But I think that will work out as soon as we told each other our names. Also, that repetition in my part is just there because I suck at finding synonyms in english. And because Nathanael is blind, and I tried to deliver that feel as good as I could.

Vell

come up with temporary nicknames for the people. 'blind guy' etc.

winkio

Okay, read up on everything, will reply tomorrow, it's midnight here.