Skill healing error and damage error.

Started by DivineMadness, April 29, 2011, 12:06:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineMadness

First of all, i don`t know if i post this correctly, if i do it wrong i apologize... (I`m a dumb person, sorry ! >_<U)
Now into my question: for some reason, in my game (Rpg maker XP- i`m using windows XP btw) every time i try to heal in the map in my game, makes the sound effect negating it. But once i exit the menu the character is healed without the mp cost. What happened? (Items work normally... thank god). Another thing seems to be happening is tha some damage seems to be negate ( Enemie attacks, causes 200 Dmg but HP remains the same), this seems to be happening at random....

Please !! Somebody help me !! I`m sad... :(

But anyways thanks!

WhiteRose

Could you please be a little more specific? Are you using any scripts apart from the default ones?

DivineMadness

Thank you for answer me ^^... well a few...:
-Party switcher (Blizzard v2.11b)
-Module Kgc
-Item organizer
-Map name (Hunter x)
-Multy drop (Blizzard v1.1b)
-Weapon/Armor HP/SP Plus ( Blizzard)
-Absorb HP/SP Skill (Blizzard)
-Personalized equip screen (Harts Horn)
-Unique Skill Commands (Blizzard)
-Train Actor
-Weapons Unleash Skills (Ryex)
-Alternative Attack Algorithms (Xelias)
-Enemy Elemental Attack (game_guy)
Those are all the scripts i`m using.

DivineMadness

Oh, almost forgot it, i don`t know if it`s relevant but... i was also fooling around with Blizzard regen and invencible status effects, but at the end i decide to not use them.

WhiteRose

It sounds like something might be wrong with one of your scripts. Make sure that you have them in the right order, and that they are configured properly. If you're still having issues, you might want to make sure you have the most current version of all of your scripts.

DivineMadness

I know this is a dumb question but... how do i know what order is correct?
And thank you for the help, and  i´m sorry for bothering you !!

DivineMadness

Well i discovered what script was causing the error (Absorb HP/SP Skill by Blizzard # Version: 2.0b) I IGNORE WHY  :???:.... but at least i know how... ja ja ja ja.

I Thank you WhiteRose for the help in trying to discover the error. Thanks  :haha: