tumblr is creating a generation of subhuman scum

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, August 04, 2014, 02:47:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

August 04, 2014, 02:47:02 pm Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 02:49:43 pm by Colonel Blinx
Or, you know, a generation of overly-sensitive buffoons that expect you to pander to every one of their beliefs, otherwise you're a piece of filth that must die. If you happen to feel different, you're not worth their time, or anybody's, for that matter. For example, the majority believe straight, white people who identify as the gender they were born with/assigned at birth need to die, because apparently that group of people are oppressing transgenders or some stupid ilk like that.

And yes, I know being white and straight has nothing to do with cisgender, but those two traits are most commonly associated with it, because like being cisgendered, THEY'RE SO BAD TO BE, AND WE SHOULD ALL FEEL SO SORRY FOR IT. Nobody is being oppressed because I'm a straight, white person that identifies as the gender the doctors gave me. Nobody. Don't be stupid.

Mix that with the rampant presence of feminazis on tumblr, who are constantly corrupting more impressionable minds into following their "man is evil, kill the man before he kills and rapes you" agenda, completely oblivious to what the hell feminism actually is. And for what? Because some man held the door open for you at some point? I'll have you know I hold the door open at every place I go to, whether it's a woman OR man walking through.

Oh, and let's not forget: sexism towards women is slowly dying out as older people who cling to older ideals croak. Maybe feminists realized this, so now they want MORE than the equality they originally strived for, just so they can stay relevant. All feminism is now, is creating non-issues, for the most part. There's still a lot of good to be done, but the extremists overshadow it completely.

And there's SO MUCH MORE wrong with tumblr, like seriously.

Anyways, I rambled... tumblr is horrible for anything but funny images, and emotionally scarred children flock to it to have their minds permanently warped into something horrible, which in turn is creating a generation of unbearable, subhuman scum.

Soulshaker3

August 04, 2014, 06:20:15 pm #1 Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 06:22:38 pm by soulshaker3
Tumblr is the main stream that is going for but many other web pages and such are being affected by that, and this is turning somewhat to something like religion where if you don't have the same beliefs than the other person like you said you're a uselss piece of crap and have no right to be human and a fuckin racist. And also those "attention whores" who put something ridiculous on the internet like their arm with cuts with the description "To a certain guy" and i really don't get why the hell people do this.

We've come to a world where complimenting a girl is fucking rape culture and then saying that's why they need femenism. Why? Feminist will kill whoever compliments you? In most of 1st world country genders are equal already and they never wanted to be equal since feminist started in a 1st world country by a girl who wasn't treated right by her boyfriend and wanted dominance...

Edit; This is what you're talking :
Spoiler: ShowHide
Hellow?

ForeverZer0

August 04, 2014, 06:25:53 pm #2 Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 06:30:23 pm by ForeverZer0
Quote from: soulshaker3 on August 04, 2014, 06:20:15 pm
where if you don't have the same beliefs than the other person like you said you're a uselss piece of crap and have no right to be human and a fuckin racist.

Which is ironically the very thing they are accusing the person off. The hypocrisy, and even more their blindness to it are incredible.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

I have a simple proposition. These people won't change and they don't want to change. Why not just avoid communicating with them completely? If their presence offers no value whatsoever, fuck it. Ignore them.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zexion

Yes exactly what blizzard said. I actually agree with a lot of the things you have ranted about finding on tumblr, and it even gets me just as mad when i run into the same things on facebook, but I manage to just ignore it and move on. Screen yelling is not going to change their minds, so why waste your breath? It's just not worth it :\

Blizzard

Yeah, something similar happens to me on Facebook, too. And it's sometimes not easy to just facepalm and walk away. Sometimes their idiocy is so screaming that you just want to slap them before they convince a sane person of their retarded opinion.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Yeah, that's exactly it. I can't just walk away, you know?
The stupidity draws me in, and I just feel obligated to keep mocking these people.

Besides, I still get some kind of laugh out it it, so meh.

And I just realized: this may be too one-sided to be in the debate section, now that I think of it.

Zexion

Quote from: Sgt. Tuggernuts on August 05, 2014, 02:05:40 pm
And I just realized: this may be too one-sided to be in the debate section, now that I think of it.

Oh watevr u just want it in spam :b

ForeverZer0

I moved it to chat, I wouldn't call it spam, but its not really a debate, lol. Hard to disagree that the internet is full of stupid people.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.