help.

Started by Chaze007, March 07, 2008, 07:36:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

in blizzabs does the sword sprites have to be spread out or can they be lite a normal sprite
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Aqua

Spread out if you want to show the weapon being swung.

Chaze007

dangit...what if i make the character holding the weapon??? does that count as it swinging? like this..

Aqua

Yup.  Just make sure that you have of them are named:
Charname_Atk0
Charname_Atk0_IconNameofWeapon

Chaze007

so say it's like that, i dont have to spread it out?

Aqua

Nope.  Unless you're using Y-offset then just move the facing down sprites up the same amount of pixels that you have for the offset.

Chaze007

man i have no clue what ur talking about can ya helpe me when im done graphicing my sprite? il be sure to ad you Co creator in the credits XD

Aqua

The Y-offset is used when the character has a super long ranged weapon, for example, a whip or a spear. 

QuoteUse this option to define a vertical pixel offset for attacking spritesets for the first row
(looking down). This way it is possible to use attacking spritesets where the character's
weapon goes further down than his "feet". This option is disabled if you are not using Actor
Action Sprites (2.7.1.). Note that this option will apply to ALL of your actor attacking sprites.

And I'll be glad to help you :P

Chaze007

thanks. DO you have msn or aim? that we can chat privately over. btw my attk stances are a little bit different than the original XD

Aqua

I have MSN... It's... my username on here + @hotmail.com :D

Sally

this is in the WRONG place. ^^

Nortos

well you can move it :P  but where else general rpg discusion?

Sally