[XP] Unlimited Fogs

Started by G_G, April 09, 2012, 12:43:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

exile360

Sounds great, good luck with it. :3 Asking just in case - could you please try to retain compatibility with Heretic's Cloud Altitude? The reason I use this script is because I want clouds AND fogs. :P

Heretic86

Quote from: exile360 on June 17, 2013, 06:09:25 am
Sounds great, good luck with it. :3 Asking just in case - could you please try to retain compatibility with Heretic's Cloud Altitude? The reason I use this script is because I want clouds AND fogs. :P

Since the author of this script hasnt replied to this request given the time that has passed since this request, I'll make an effort to update my script to include the option for Multiple Fogs.  I've thought of some changes that need to be made to it, so I'll probably get to it this weekend.
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

G_G

There. I'm a complete idiot. I completely fixed the scrolling issue now and it works as it should lol.

Heretic86

Minor Request.

Im making Cloud Altitude compatible with this script.  But I need for you to throw in two custom definitions so I can make Cloud Altitude work with Unlimited Fogs.

class Spriteset_Map
  def fogs?(n)
    return false if @fogs[n] == nil
    return true
  end
end
class Interpreter
  def fogs?(n)
    return spriteset.fogs?(n)
  end
end

New versions of the scripts should be out soon.
Current Scripts:

Current Demos:

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

G_G

It'll have to wait, I'm almost done with the new version.

Heretic86

Take your time and do it right.  I find that a lot of the mistakes I make are when I rush myself because of some pressure someone else puts on me.
Current Scripts:

Current Demos: