Stargate: Online Recruiting

Started by crzyone9584, February 19, 2010, 02:14:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

crzyone9584

February 19, 2010, 02:14:32 am Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 02:20:57 am by crzyone9584
Thats right I've gotten to the point I've reached my limit. I need some help get my game going again.

What I'm looking for in a recruit.

Artist - Concept art, Spriter, Tileset Creator - Need 1 Artist

Scripter - Needs to know RMX-OS and able to make some features to work with RMX-OS  - Need 1 - 2 scripters.

Music - Need one for some music.

Offcial Site is located here:

http://crzyproductions.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=25

Thread on Chaos Project:

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,5527.0.html

The most recent download and upload do not work. I will get the newest version of the testing phase out tomorrow.

These positions are non-paid right now. This may change. If not you will get special items and most likely a moderator position on the server.

Server is always up. Unless I need to restart my Linux box. About once every 2 weeks.

What is completed so far. Welcome screen/Character select. There will be an update in the item database/weapon database coming shortly. Doing research on prices and weapons of Stargate. I have implemented RMX-OS and most of its add-ons. I'll be doing most of the mapping and some eventing until i wont be able to keep up. My mapping skills are not like BAM, but decent when I actually set down and work on it.

Contact Details:
AIM: Kir Royale 9584
MSN: crzyone9584[at]yahoo.com
Email: crzyproductions[at]crzyproductions.com
Or PM through this site.

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

crzyone9584

Diokatsu

I'm pretty sure you don't know if you can't afford it yet since they haven't released prices or even if it's going to be monthly or a one-time fee. And no, you shouldn't do fangames. I'm pretty sure that was in his guide to making good games.

Quote from: namkcorNUMBER 4: OC means Original Content! 

Well I like Naruto and DBZ and Bleach and Death Note I SHOULD MAKE A CROSSOVER FANGAME KYUUUU~!!!
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! and last but not least NOOOOO!

Fan-games and Fan-fics are one thing, but massive crossover ripoff storyline jumbled fuckfests are another!

There are also less obvious versions of this terrible transgression:
"Hmm...well...it worked in Resident Evil...so if I put it in my game it should work too!"

Your game needs at least SOME shred of originality to it. This tip is subject to interpretation,
and doesn't have any measurable qualities.  Just plain and simple, keep the game YOURS, not Viz Comics'.

Also, I think he knows more about how to make games than you considering he's already released very successful and fun ones. Even i admit that they were fun and I fucking hate rmxp games.

crzyone9584

My bills out weigh what i make. So i know i wont be able to  buy it. Well if you notice my story line goes off on it's own. Original content (other than weapons and technology) will all be there.

tSwitch

Quote from: crzyone9584 on February 19, 2010, 05:59:45 pm
My bills out weigh what i make. So i know i wont be able to  buy it. Well if you notice my story line goes off on it's own. Original content (other than weapons and technology) will all be there.

fangames are fine, but if you ruin or martyr the original lore in the process I will hang you.
I actually like Stargate.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

crzyone9584

Quote from: Elite Four NAMKCOR on February 22, 2010, 05:58:18 pm
fangames are fine, but if you ruin or martyr the original lore in the process I will hang you.
I actually like Stargate.

yes but i figured i would leave Stargate alone. I know stargate but i dont want to ruin it for people. So i re did the story in my thread deciding either to use rmx-os or Vampyr Net Gaming. Which i found today. Vampyr Net Gaming is a rmvx script. but i love the features.