Dovahkhiin1994's predicament.

Started by Crasger, May 17, 2014, 03:00:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Crasger

May 17, 2014, 03:00:11 am Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 07:35:19 am by Crasger
I'd like to share these little threads with you folks, and I'd also like to ask what your opinions are about this guy named "dovahkhiin1994" who is making an internet forum his personal diary where people contradict his delusional thoughts of having an Asian girlfriend and trying to break her current relations with another guy.

It's like a soap opera. Either it's a very elaborate attempt at trolling, or this guy has some mental problem and is really pouring it all out for the whole world to see.
It's like a novel, too. A poorly written, mediocre and unorthodox love story, that takes place in a web forum of all places.

It happens within multiple threads. Worst part is, it's still ongoing...

Just imagine the Threads as Chapters in a story book. It's quite entertaining to read.

Thread 1: "Need advice, finding the right girl"
Thread 2: "So, if I was to date Asian girls..."
Thread 3: "I-- I did it!"
Thread 4: "I didn't do it."
Thread 5: "Maybe... there is still hope."
Thread 6: "American women...radioactive"

The situation kinda reminds me of Forrest Gump, in a way. I think the threads' OP has some sort of mental disease. But I dunno. Anyway, what does "Chaos Project" think of the situation?

G_G

May 17, 2014, 03:32:54 am #1 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 03:37:23 am by gameus
Plot twist: Crasger is really Dovahkiin1994 :V

Joking aside, I think this is kind of funny. I feel it's just an elaborate joke, but I can't say for sure.

EDIT:

The fact that he's using Newgrounds' forums as his diary is actually really funny. I feel his situation could very well be real, and he's just getting his thoughts out somewhere. A public forum may not be the best spot, but that doesn't mean he's got any mental problems. But again, he could be a creepy stalker kind of guy. Still feel like this is a joke/troll attempt and he's doing it to piss off people at Newgrounds.

I'm really Dovahkiin1994 :V :V :V

Blizzard

May 17, 2014, 05:49:20 am #2 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:24:56 am by Blizzard
Quote from: gameus on May 17, 2014, 03:32:54 am
I'm really Dovahkiin1994 :V :V :V

No, it's me, it's me! How did you not see that!

Seriously though, this man has a lot of delusions about women. From the way he's writing, I'd say that he's really looking for help. He's actually being racist and stereotypically judging, but he doesn't understand that he is. What he wants is a decent woman, just like every other dude out there and he has a preference for Asian girls so he just conveniently mixed these things together and tries to justify his preference. But none of this is conscious, he doesn't know what he's doing. Moreover:

1. Skin color, eye color, hair color and other things have nothing to do with that. Location is the only thing that matters. Depending on their surroundings, people will grow up with different beliefs and behavior patterns. If he wants a woman with those traits, he has to move to a place where these values are honored (possibly more secluded parts of Asia). Asian girls that grew up in America are like most other American girls.

2. In order to get a high quality woman, he has to become a high quality man.

As for the other people, I find it mildly amusing and at the same tragic that a blind person is trying to explain another blind person what the color red looks like. Women don't care about your money or looks. I'm not saying that you should become homeless and look like shit. I'm saying that these things are only 10% of what is important.

QuoteI dread the typical MTV media brainwashed female in this country. They lack discipline, they lack honor, and they are everything I dread.

Appearances and nothing else. Sure, there are crazy bitches out there. But doesn't know these girls. He has no foundation to make these kind of assumptions. It's ironic, because he was brainwashed by the media into believing that these women are like that.

This is just from the first thread, lol! The other threads don't provide that much information on who he is, but looking at these other threads, I don't think that this is trolling. The stuff that happened to him is way too realistic. I am THIS close to registering and sending him a short PM that could change his life. But I don't think that's what he wants. He probably first needs his heart broken "a few more times".

EDIT: Lol, I actually contacted him.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Crasger

It's madness, I tells 'ya, very... entertaining... madness.

@Blizzard: A PM that could change his life, huh? What'd you tell him?

Blizzard

May 17, 2014, 07:12:11 am #4 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 07:15:29 am by Blizzard
Basically what I wrote already in my post above. Just more personal (and non-judgmental) and some additional information to point him in the right direction.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Crasger

I hope he takes it well, as far as I've seen he won't listen to those who even mildly criticize him in a way that it looks insulting.

Blizzard

Well, that's really up to him. I offered him a little piece of my wisdom. Whether he takes it or not is entirely up to him. So it's not my problem.

WhiteRose

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I want to say that I think Blizzard's point #2 is some of the best relationship advice I've heard in a while. Also, I'd dare say it applies in both directions, as well. If you're ever out of a job, Blizzard, consider a position as a relationship counselor with all of this golden advice you have. :P

Crasger

Now, looking back, there has been significant "improvement" in the way that guy posts about things, but as far as I can see, he's still a bit delusional and immature to an extent...

Boy I hope he's just joking.

This is one of those things you wouldn't like happening but can't wait 'till it happens again. I'm still waiting for another thread from this loony.

It's like a bi-weekly serial.

Spaceman McConaughey

Kind of unrelated, but this is an amusing coincidence now that I've seen this thread:

(comment on one of my videos)
Way more than likely not the same person.
So as I said, amusing coincidence.

Blizzard

Quote from: WhiteRose on May 23, 2014, 06:09:31 pm
Sorry to bump an old thread

Lol, it's not that old.

Also, I'd dare say it applies in both directions, as well.

Most definitely. I find it funny when women complain they can't find a good man, but don't even realize it's their own fault. As a general rule "If you want to be with a 10, first become a 10."

If you're ever out of a job, Blizzard, consider a position as a relationship counselor with all of this golden advice you have. :P

Lol, there are people who give much better advice than I do. And I'm still learning. This isn't even just relationship advice, but general advice on self-improvement.

Quote from: Crasger on May 24, 2014, 02:11:20 am
Now, looking back, there has been significant "improvement" in the way that guy posts about things, but as far as I can see, he's still a bit delusional and immature to an extent...

That means that he must've gotten my message by now even though he didn't reply. Whether it had an effect on him or not is questionable.

Crasger

Quote from: Blizzard on May 24, 2014, 03:58:34 am
Quote from: Crasger on May 24, 2014, 02:11:20 am

That means that he must've gotten my message by now even though he didn't reply. Whether it had an effect on him or not is questionable.

Nah, that was before he got the PM.

Crasger

UPDATE: He's extremely racist (or hopefully, pretending to be) in this thread

Blizzard

This guy is an idiot and should have a 2 meter pole inserted into his anus.

Blizzard

June 24, 2014, 10:45:16 pm #15 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:49:24 pm by Blizzard
This man is either completely delusional, completely mentally retarded, completely socially retarded or just a troll. I have a master in Software Engineering and Information Systems for fuck's sake and most people I know that have the same title are socially... well, they are not retarded, but let's say socially challenged. They have problems picking up social cues and usually heavy self-esteem problems (not all, but there are a few people like that). Just because the know logic, doesn't mean they know shit about people. And this dude obviously thinks that people can be explained with simple logic. Sure, people can be explained. But it's not logic, because humans work through 2-3 layers of logic so things are not as obvious. Don't get me wrong, humans aren't that complex. It's just that the "obvious" answer isn't usually the "right one" when dealing with people. You have to look at the sub-communication and other stuff.

Crasger

He seems to have one hell of an ego.

Blizzard

No, that's not just ego. It's ignorance.

Crasger

Spaceman McConaughey

I have a theory he was Elliot Rodgers in life, and his ghost finishing off things there before passing over.