My First Pokemon Fusions [EDIT]

Started by Chaze007, March 02, 2008, 04:54:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

March 02, 2008, 04:54:04 pm Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 10:51:18 pm by Fallen Star

Yea Scydoking & Desert Arbok, right. and Crystal Rhyadon (I think that's his names) Like the arms:)

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Starrodkirby86

I seen way stranger Pokemon mutations than this. Of course, you probably know as much as me these aren't  exactly the craziest mergings...But Scyther and Nidoking's mutation do look like they are affixed together, like it's natural. Kudos to you on that. For Arbok though, that's just a simple recoloration or Hue Change...it's nothing much...Why not give another head to the tail or something? Oh well, doesn't really matter, it's just a Sepia Arbok, that's what I say...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Chaze007

i just used them from a pciture of 6 pokemon that didnt really fit together lol and i used MS paint.

Sally

i used ms paint mine came out a little better, but try makeing pokemon from scratch :P

Vell

making pokemon from scratch is freakin hard.

Nortos

a lot easier to draw it than scan it

Starrodkirby86

For your Metang + Rhydon fusion (Those are the names), it is very nice, though I find it lacking of anything showy, it just matches. However, matching is a nice thing, as the color coordinates along with the arms, making it look natural, but there should be something more attentive with it. And I don't mean changing the color to red, but adding something else. You should go for a three or four mutation, and making us guess what it is. That's a game back in the old Nintendo Nsider Forums...that I didn't play.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Chaze007

Valcos

Psh!! My first are way better!! I didnt even name them either.  8)

Spoiler: ShowHide

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

September 08, 2008, 05:32:47 pm #9 Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:03:44 pm by UltaFlame
Valcos those could use plenty of work...

EDIT:

first off the first one is horrid looking, you just took part of bonsly, recolored him, and put it on the yanma.

Valcos

.....Thanks tips. Pretty sure i said they were my first ones :O.o:
-Oscar De La Hoya

ninjakyler

Well I personally like them! Especially since those were your first ones, no? But of course there's always room for improvement and also if you have more fusions, can I ask to see them as well? :D I really like pokemon and these fusions seem kind of cool :^_^':

~ :ninja:

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Diokatsu

Like it but I want a more finely colored bulbasaur. Like deeper reads and more vibrant. Nice job though.

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Valcos

Ill show you all my pieces of art I made :V:. Honestly, they arent all 100% complete... but who honestly cares  :^_^':. Try not to be so harsh... cause Im kinda past the fusion stuff anyways  :o!

Oh... and sorry Ulta if i ruined the Pichu :(.
-Oscar De La Hoya