factor = BlizzABS::Config::ABSEAL_FACTOR < 1 ? 1 :
       BlizzABS::Config::ABSEAL_FACTOR.to_i

with this
factor = BlizzABS::Config::FACTOR < 1 ? 1 :
       BlizzABS::Config::FACTOR.to_i

Here's the other one
Spoiler: ShowHide

Aqua

Lol it's so fun to use the Rapid Fire mod with a weapon that has penalty of 1 XD

Blizzard

Fixed both problems and uploading a fixed version right now. First happened because it looks like I accidentally didn't make the app generate ABSEAL_FACTOR but FACTOR instead. So your fix is the other way around; FACTOR in the config should be changed to ABSEAL_FACTOR. Legacy has the same error. The second happened because C# generates a comma rather than a dot as decimal separator and caused 1.5 to turn into 1,5 which is the equivalent for [1, 5] in Ruby. Legacy didn't have that problem because I didn't use float.ToString() there.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Holyrapid

BAout that message/ notes HUD, i´d prefer the hud, especially if you could make it have a small log you could look at from the menu.

Blizzard

Actually I wanted to make it like in some MMOs. It just displays recent stuff that happened and that's it. It's not meant to be a log.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Blizzard

Ok, that's a new one. Did you mess with the Pixel Movement Rate?

G_G

Yea, I changed it to 1 and turned on 8 way movement.

droneseven

hell yea!

rapid fire is soooo cool!!

I'm just lucky I don't get GG's errors :)

element

hi blizz
is it possible to make an enemy not come over a certain place
like ... you please a event somewhere that is through for the player but enemies cant go across that

Blizzard

There is a No Enemy Terrain Tag. It's in the manual and even mentioned in the FAQ related to respawning. -_-

@G_G: Demo me then. I'm not able to replicate it. Or you can find the cause yourself if you're confident enough. xD

G_G

Woops, I meant 2.5. It didn't pop up until I moved down. I was typing too fast, I had to leave right after that post.

Blizzard

What now? O_o Did the config app allow you to type 2.5 or did you do it by yourself in the config script? If the latter, then there is no problem.

G_G

I typed it in myself if I remember right the older version allowed decimals, and 2.5 was perfect for me.

I guess I'll just change it to 3 and see how that works.

Blizzard

Alright. Get back to me ASAP. I want to fix this bug (if it is one) before I release v2.7.

G_G

Well I'll make a quick demo in a few minutes, but I have a question, how do we make a timed trap say a bomb be thrown? Normally you just set it down but i want the player to be able to throw it then 2 seconds later after it lands it explodes.

Blizzard

Projectile. :P

But seriously. I was going to make it work so you can pick up events and throw them like in Zelda. I could just extend it to being able to throw projectiles as well.

Jalm

I dunno if this is a bug or conflict or something, but if I check Actor Action Sprites and Actor Weapon Sprites, it also looks for Defend, Skill and Item sprites for that actor.

Also, sometimes, gold is un-pick-up-able. Dunno what causes that though.

Aqua

Defend, Skill, & Item are still actions...

Jalm

Quote from: Aqua on November 28, 2009, 03:07:35 pm
Defend, Skill, & Item are still actions...

There are seperate checkboxes for those, and they're greyed out until you select Action Sprites, so yeah.