Dark Souls styled HUD for Blizz ABS

Started by Sin86, January 12, 2018, 10:12:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin86

January 12, 2018, 10:12:21 pm Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:55:55 pm by Sin86
So I got this idea after seeing some Skyrim mods do this, that and that I have been playing Dark Souls lately. I was hoping that there could be a HUD based on Dark Souls. I can't seem to have it based on DS3 because there are 3 meters instead of 2 and the 3rd meter represents stamina so only 2 bars would have to do, magic and health. Also, I would like to have it where you can put a picture of your character's face(or anything you want to) next to the bars. Also would like to have it to have icons that display weapons, shields, equipped items and equipped spells too.

KK20

Did you even look at the script database with all those HUDs designed for BlizzABS? You can repurpose one of them to do everything you listed.

No offense, but being a veteran RM user (~10 years according to profile), you sure sound like you have regressed a lot.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Sin86

January 13, 2018, 09:06:18 am #2 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 09:12:31 am by Sin86
I'll admit that as I have been inactive for several years and trying to relearn all what I used to know. Been real busy with things in real life for the past several years.

As for those huds, I did check them out except some of them have links to resources I could use but now all those links are broken and/or expired and I can't see the images. If I saw them, I could then learn their dimensions, the pixel sizes and just about everything I need to know. Take Animated BlizzABS HUD (MOG) as well as Exp, HP and SP HUD and also Z-HUD and Landith's hud for examples. All which used to have images and the formats of how they should be made but the sprites are no longer available for me to see. I'm going to try to see if I can request for anyone who uses those huds to reupload their example images back up in their respective threads. If not, posting them in here would be good too.

Zexion

January 13, 2018, 02:15:52 pm #3 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 02:22:02 pm by Zexion
I'm willing to make the images u need but to avoid wasting time what is it that you want?
Actually, i'll make the hud you are looking for. Just let me know what you're thinking you want and I'll do it.