Started by Calintz, February 13, 2009, 05:35:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally

Sally - Susys
mapping, eventing - Eventer
3-5hours, weekdays   ;   5-7hours,weekends, unless busy

please contact me in msn: sallygirl411@hotmail.com

Calintz

Sally could you please post some examples of what you can do with events, or PM?
I looked through the event systems section, but I didn't find anything by you...:^_^':

Landith

Cal, that's my mapping style, I can make cluttered maps if you want cluttered. Those are just examples of my game, besides the Forest map, I threw that one up in about 5 minutes for an example of a forest map I can map.

Calintz

Alrighty, could you show me a clustered map real quick??
- only has to be 20x15 and that is good enough for me XD

Landith

Any preference? Like Mountain, Forest, etc...

Calintz

Which map do you feel most comfortable with??

Landith

February 13, 2009, 09:00:53 pm #26 Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 09:18:03 pm by Landith
Forest or Mountain :)
Or Cave but that would take longer, as it takes time to get the random shape just right.

Example:
Forest Semi-Clutter Map: ShowHide

This was made in about 10 minuites, with a different water autotile so ignore the water.

Calintz

No I will not!!
It's beautiful...You can have the position.

I was actually going to wait for your response, and then tell you to use any other tileset, Lmao.
I am planning to make several original tilesets for this game though, so I hope you will be able to catch on to them very quickly, and adapt to use them well...

Landith

Yeah I could do that. When you make a new one you can just send it to me and I'll start playing around with it in a new project to get the hang of it and make different maps before I make a map for your game.

Calintz

That sounds great...

I have placed you into the mapping section. You have as much responsibility as I do in the mapping department Landith, okay?

Landith

Calintz

I probably won't be making anything for this game until I am finished with the Well in the Woods DEMO though...

Landith

Good :)
That way Well in the Woods Demo will be out sooner, well it just won't be delayed when your working on this game.

Calintz

Quote from: Landith on February 13, 2009, 10:52:12 pm
Good :)
That way Well in the Woods Demo will be out sooner, well it just won't be delayed when your working on this game.

When "we" are working on this game Landith, when "WE!!" :D

Landith

On yeah!  :^_^':

We should probably decide on a name tomorrow when everyone signs up.

G_G

Calintz

February 14, 2009, 12:25:53 am #36 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:28:06 am by Calintz16438
Yes sir Game_Guy...
I am sending you a PM in 2.5 secs, because I have to talk to you real quick...

Better yet...Ima log on to MSN...

We will decide on the name when the entire team is together...no sooner...I want EVERY TEAM MEMBER to have the opportunity to place an idea or two in...

Tazero

E-mail morethenithought@yahoo.com Ummmm i have yahoo and can chat from inbox!

If you were a fish...

Calintz

February 14, 2009, 05:34:32 pm #38 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 05:38:01 pm by Calintz16438
Okay...this is good =)
We have formed a team. It may be a small team, but I think it consists of very capable members...

I have faith in all of you. We can do this project, and we can do it by ourselves. I want to keep controversy at a limit, which is why the team's positions are now entirely filled...

**We could really use a scripter though. Extensive RGSS knowledge is NOT required. If you are a scripter and you are interested in joining, sign up.
**We are going to move all discussion over to the main project's thread now.
unless it relates specifically to your status as a team member...

Landith

I could help with minor scripting if we are allowed to have more than one job.
I'm not that great with RGSS though.