Zombie Game(Untitled)

Started by Calintz, February 13, 2009, 05:35:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

@Game_Guy:
Landith is correct. I haven't started this, and I won't start this until I release the DEMO =D.

@Chaze007:
I was responding to NAMKOR, maybe you read it wrong :P =)

Chaze007

QuoteWith all do respect to Chaze007, that doesn't change that all positions are filled besides the scripting part.

i was referring to thaatt
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Aqua

That meant that despite you having those skills, Calintz wasn't looking for a spriter, mapper, story writer anymore; he was looking for a scripter.

Calintz

Thank you Aqua...

I wasn't suggesting that you were still inquiring about a position. I was talking to NAMKOR about why I didn't need you.

And it isn't that I don't want you, if you read backwards I explained that I want to keep the team kinda small to avoid unnecessary controversial issues, and increase efficiency.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Calintz

Like I had previously suggested...
I like "Alone in the Dark," or "Alone After Dark."

Feel free to throw any names you come up with right on in here. In about a week, or when this topic gets filled with names, we shall hold our vote!!

Tazero

Left in Hell
Armies of the Night [Directors cut]
Knights of the night xD

If you were a fish...

Calintz

February 21, 2009, 05:51:46 pm #67 Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 05:54:54 pm by Calintz16438
Maybe "Alone in the Dark," or "Alone After Dark," could be our team name. We also need to create a team and company name.

Team Terror presents...
An Alone in the Dark Production

Team Horror presents...
An Alone After Dark Production

**1st thing is 1st. We need to make sure that everything is in proper flow, so I want to decide on a team name 1st. Then, we decide on a company name, and finally, we create the game's title name and screen...I will PM every member of the team momentarily, and let them know what process to follow.

Tazero

Well i'm Time stop gamez so Team crusafix presents an alone after dark production in cooperation with Tsg

If you were a fish...

Calintz

We won't be merging companies, and there will be no "in association withs, either."

You are a member of the new company now. You will not be credited for your own game and company while being a member of our team...I will place the names of any other companies in the credits, but there will be ABSOLUTELY NO "in associations withs."

I'm sorry but it does not work this way.

Landith

Okay, I sent in my horrible Ideas...
They didn't really flow together either...

Calintz

They weren't terrible, but they aren't what I am looking for.

**I am going to choose one name from each category for each member's suggestions, and after I get the final decisions from everyone, I am going to hold a poll for the final decisions...

Sally

calintz you have my msn right?

Calintz

No...I don't think I do Susys

Tazero

I was drafted omg!

Any wayz ok

If you were a fish...

Calintz

I would like anything related to the game itself posted in "it's" thread, please.
I am talking about stuff like the storyline and icons and what not...

We need to really get planning this. I would like to have something to work with when I am ready to build it.

Tazero

Are you gonna use the Zombie sprites your making for me?
I wouldn't mind that

If you were a fish...

Calintz

Probably not.. .. ..
I will make separate graphics for each game.

Valcos

Wasnt there a game called "Alone in the dark"?
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Tazero

I guess one of the names i came up with was a movie about a tooth fairy lolzzz

If you were a fish...