[VX] HoT DoT

Started by shdwlink1993, January 11, 2009, 11:59:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

shdwlink1993

Susys, this depends mainly on what side view battle system you are using. I'd bet that there's more than one out there.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Sally

Sally

i couldnt find anther rmvx sideview...

shdwlink1993

Susys, I was not wondering what VX sideview battle-systems exist. I was wondering what the name and version of the one YOU are using now for your game is. :haha:
Stuff I've made:

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Sally

shdwlink1993

Basic question I forgot to ask: Is this script below the Battle System. If it isn't, make sure that you have this below the battle system, if it isn't already. The person who coded it did something really unusual (WHY, oh scripter, WHY would you COPY and PASTE the definition from the RTP??? WHY? >_< )

If that doesn't do it, then I'll need you to send me your script file (Data/Scripts.rvdata).
Stuff I've made:

Sally

yeah i have it under the system

shdwlink1993

Quote from: shdwlink1993 on February 11, 2009, 12:19:41 am
If that doesn't do it, then I'll need you to send me your script file (Data/Scripts.rvdata).
Stuff I've made: