intro before the start menu

Started by LinkKamato, March 06, 2009, 01:16:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LinkKamato

welll i have been haveing a problem because i don't know how to put a picture or gif at the beginning of the game before the start menu :???:
i use the XP... Please help me!! :^_^':

Fantasist

There is the Picture Scene Addon in Tons of Addons. Check it out.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

G_G

I do believe thats for making an animated movie. He wants it before the Title Screen.

Shadonking

March 06, 2009, 04:56:35 pm #3 Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 04:57:48 pm by Shadonking
dont you need a script for that. e.g. mogs animated title

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Fantasist

Quote from: game_guy on March 06, 2009, 03:29:29 pm
I do believe thats for making an animated movie. He wants it before the Title Screen.

I don't remember Blizzard making anything of the sort (animated movie, cause it's not such a good idea). He DID make an addon which displays some pics, and there are instructions there to use that scene before the title.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

G_G

Oh never knew that. I meant that the picture add on helps create animated movies withouth having to use the show picture command is all

LinkKamato