Kill Arshes Minigame

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:12:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 12, 2008, 09:12:34 pm Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 03:38:09 pm by Blizzard
Have fun, lawl!

Kill Arshes Minigame

If you wanna use this in your game, copy the 2 maps and the script for the points window.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

omg i dont get how to do it!! ~:P

Blizzard

Copy the two maps into your game and copy the script that is used for the points window. What's hard to understand here?

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Blizzard

nathmatt

the up button is stuck on ur demo
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

KRoP

FlyingHamsta

I like the basic idea of the game a lot, even if it is fairly simple.  I might event my own version for my game, still giving you credit for the idea of course.

P.S. RMXP in general needs more mini game events/scripts.  I remember back in RM2K days people made elaborate and fun minigames when there wasn't even RGSS to work with.

legacyblade

People still do. Just play quintessence, there's a few really good event minigames

And one thing I noticed, when you get a hit on arshes, that hit counter doesn't seem to update.

Blizzard

October 22, 2008, 07:36:40 am #9 Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 07:41:33 am by Blizzard
It's possible. I never updated this minigame, but I think that I did fix something on it in my own game.

Quote from: nathmatt on October 21, 2008, 08:09:56 pm
the up button is stuck on ur demo

Press the problem button during the game. If it doesn't work, restart RMXP. If that doesn't work either, restart your PC. And if even that doesn't work, then a program (probably anti-virus) is messing with it.
This problem usually happens when you run the game and press a button during that short moment where it is boot up. The button is registered as constantly pressed in the game until you press it or restart RMXP.

KRoP

Quote from: legacyblade on October 22, 2008, 01:11:46 am
And one thing I noticed, when you get a hit on arshes, that hit counter doesn't seem to update.

It's true, I got the same problem. :nod:

Freshz_star

Is there any chance you'll be doing this for VX ? If you would i'd be very gratefull  :innocent:

Blizzard

JellalFerd

Sorry for necroposting, but this is the points window update bug:
if @points_window != nil && @points_window.points != $game_variables[14] 
QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut