event shop...???

Started by scoace13, October 29, 2008, 11:37:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scoace13

October 29, 2008, 11:37:55 am Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 11:41:52 am by scoace13
im not quite sure this  goes here...but ...if not pleas someone let me know.

hey im scoace13...(eventman extrodinare) and Ill be starting an eventing shop here where Ill post custom events and take requests for them too

first off:all I require for usage of the custom events that I make is some credit...

second off:   how to aks for an event:
-step 1:decription of what the event should do...
-step2: scripts you are using...
-step 3:when you need the event done by (plz make this resonable)
-step 4: (this one important) what switches and varibles i can use...

edit:
so just to throw some stuff out there i gonna put up some esay stuff and some of my favs. just because I care. Though if you dont like what Ive done Im pretty sure that someone some where has done at least some of these too...
for all the events that i post here unless you request somthing from me i start with switch 1(if needed//some times reffered to as swt1) and variable 1 (also if needed//sometimes reffered to as var1)

This is an evented item creation/breakdown/modification system I am going to upload demo this demo uses standard rtp only.
um the demo wont be up today ittl take some time but it will be up with in a week or two..depending on how advanced i decid to go with this
ps. other events wont  end up coming out like this...and sorry about grammer it will be fixed
thats all for now ... so till then
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Sase

Do you plan on makin RPG Maker 2003 events? Also, the rule 4 is kinda useless because its easier to tell how the event is done with screenshots and post an optional demo.

Good luck.

scoace13

if i can get a copy of 2003 then sure i have no problem with that// also i feel step 4 is important...but if you feel diffrently then fine...and a demo is coming form me soon if not this week then next.
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Blizzard

I would be easier if somebody told you "You can use all switches from 120 to 160 and variables from 40 to 50" instead of making a list of what they have used so far.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

scoace13

Zeriab

For RPG Maker XP event systems you can also consider creating the system however you like and then swap the positions of the switches and variables with this: (It's still very much experimental)
http://zeriab.plesk3.freepgs.com/root/experiments/ProjectSwitchVariableSwapper.rar

1. You put in all the data files in the Input folder.
2. Change the Config.ini to make it swap the switch and variable ids you need.
3. The potentially altered files comes out in the Output folder. (If you overwrite the files in the Data folder then you can open the editor and the switches and variables should have changed place so you can simply copy-paste them. Remember to take back ups, naturally)

*hugs*
- Zeriab