A bunch of Animated Battlers, Animations, Icons,SE, etc..ALL IN ONE PACKAGE!!

Started by OracleGames, May 26, 2009, 09:40:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Either way I placed all of the scripts in order and they dont work :(

OracleGames

QuoteEither way I placed all of the scripts in order and they dont work Sad

Hey Game_guy i noticed you are using another kind of battlers for your game that dont have 8 frames.. thats why they look messed up S: try in a fresh project.

QuoteAnd where you on a team or by yourself if you did?

This is really some high quality work here.

I must say i really really suck drawing.. the drawings/sprites were ripped from a MMORPG called Ragnarok Online, compiled and uploaded in this site
http://www.geocities.com/fwuffleslunatic/  
By: "Angevon"...
Then whit photoshop i cut the characters (had to paste weapons, heads and effects) and the monsters.. rezized the sprites, gave them a dim color change, added shadows and paste them accordingly in a template :)

Sally

wow RO has some awsome graphics, that i never knew, downloading this now, so... good work on setting them up to work with the scripts...

G_G

The images still had 11 poses and 8 frames :P

EDIT: I was in the wrong folder ;__; when importing pics. But still the images had 8 frames and 11 poses they didnt display right but yours did. Do you have the sound effects it asks for? The toggle se

OracleGames

QuoteBut still the images had 8 frames and 11 poses they didnt display right but yours did.

Yup thats because they are the wrong zize for the scripts..

QuoteDo you have the sound effects it asks for? The toggle se

I think i added all of the system sounds in the rar file didnt i?  :O.o:
well.. if its missing then just copy another sound of your liking and name it that way :D
i think the real time battle system needed it..

Quotewow RO has some awsome graphics, that i never knew, downloading this now, so... good work on setting them up to work with the scripts...
Thanks :) im trying to make my game look the best posible.. im also using Baldurs gate Tilesets and PLanescape torment animations... Good games i also recommend   :D

Fox536

Aqua

This isn't a request thread...
Oracle did not make these; he ripped these from various games
Besides, he hasn't been on in almost a month.

Fox536

Actually he did say....

Quote from: OracleGames on May 30, 2009, 06:05:01 pm
Thanks... i would really appreciate if someone makes good use of the battlers.. i can also make the characters if neeeded :)

so the request is valid i believe... lol

Aqua

Blizzard

There are several good sprites on this forum.  Most Some of them aren't currently active, though. Just post a request and see what happens.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

rpgmakerfanhaha

The site don't work for me.I am disabled from downloading at rapidshare.Can you upload in another site?

OracleGames

QuoteBesides, he hasn't been on in almost a month.

Hey, its just been a long time since i dont check this post and i dont even know if the links still work :S .. do they? if not i will reupload as soon as i find the files in my hard drive.

QuoteHey can you make a character for the hero animated battler, thanks

Sure i can.. in fact i was planning to make those for a future project, it will be easy :)
mmm and do you just need the hero character? if you didnt notice the hero has around 10 sheets for each job that was planned for the project xD...

I will also upload the resources for my current project, it includes around 20 characters/monsters that work whit ABS, new animations that "fit" the system,SFX sounds and the 2.5D maps that are already finished( a big library, a hall whit 4 elemental chambers, a maze, a roof, outside a castle, a prison chamber)  :)

QuoteThe site don't work for me.I am disabled from downloading at rapidshare.Can you upload in another site?

does anybody know another good site to upload besides rapidshare? i notice theres a limit for downloads (up to ten) if you have more than a file in the same account :S

Starrodkirby86

Upload via a registered account on mediafire.com . It should last there virtually forever~

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).