Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

I honestly won't care about any looks or of that sort, I would just have to find the way to not harm someone through what I say, and looks can be one of that sort. For example, if a person is fat I wouldn't make any chubby or plump jokes unless they're proud of their weight or I known them for a long time. It's just the emotional kidders are really out of whack when it comes to making fun of them. Now, it's okay if the person is bipolar or quick forgetting but for those who put on an opinion on someone right after you say one wrong thing it's uncool.

I have a friend at school, I like to see her writhe in agony, because it's so humorous, but it's not like she'll get depressed and "OMG D:", it's just a bipolar factor. And that's funny.

Anyway, enough psychology. What's post supposed to be for? It's for this...My opinion won't change of you, or at least negatively, when the picture comes, that's for both of you, Legacy and Nerissya. It'd give me an image, but the avatars and etcetera is what I have in mind.

In the meantime, do you see me as some eye? :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

legacyblade

Ok, you guys do know I wasn't wanting a nude pic of Nerissya, right? I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I was tired, and attepmting to be funny, lethal compbination

Valcos

Lol, yeh I think we knew that :P. But nerissya are you old enough to drink? :-\
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

I think this kind of explains the age Nerissya is...

Quote from: nerissya on March 02, 2008, 01:58:25 pm
ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

(Referring to Blizzard's picture with the woman)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Nortos

Nerissya's 18-19 cnt remember which but I know she's one of them and she's Sweedish

legacyblade

@Valcos, good! I didn't want everyone to think of me as perverted v_v

Nortos

Blizzard

March 08, 2008, 06:59:35 am #187 Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 07:03:16 am by BlizzHard
You guys DO realize that this forum is mostly filled up with minors and that is my moral responsibility to delete any naked pics instantly on sight? I expect this from the mods as well ESPECIALLY since they are mostly minor, too.

And yeah, a (not nude) pic would be nice, nerissya. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: BlizzHard on March 08, 2008, 06:59:35 am
You guys DO realize that this forum is mostly filled up with minors and that is my moral responsibility to delete any naked pics instantly on sight? I expect this from the mods as well ESPECIALLY since they are mostly minor, too.

And yeah, a (not nude) pic would be nice, nerissya. :)

:'( I'm sad now... not really but I kinda saw that coming. I knew no one would actually post a nude pic  :o Like who would do that? And yeah someone post their pic!

Blizzard

I was thinking about a special section for major-aged, but then again there would be like a few people in there and that's not funny.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

Yeh, I hope someone post's a pic of there self :P. Kinda, bored. I think i was the last one to post a pic of myself...and that was on like page 6 or 7 or something  :-\. (Legacy a sword doesnt count :P).
-Oscar De La Hoya

fugibo

Starrodkirby86

If it does, then I have to say you are extremely short, WcW...haha, of course, Artist's Rendition. Like mentioned all the way before, and apparently I'm an image stealer so I became some African American instead of Fabio. >_>

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

fugibo

Huh? Short? Zidane's tall. Now quit insulting him before he Grand Lethals your head off!!!!

Nortos

Quote from: Valcos on March 08, 2008, 02:55:05 pm
Yeh, I hope someone post's a pic of there self :P. Kinda, bored. I think i was the last one to post a pic of myself...and that was on like page 6 or 7 or something  :-\. (Legacy a sword doesnt count :P).

I posted mine after yours and she's not 17 I don't think cos she said that I was a minor and paid me out lol

Fantasist

I'm gonna turn 18 in a couple of months btw.

Quote from: legacyblade on March 06, 2008, 11:14:32 pm
Bah, tha's not the LB!

this is (made it myself)

Spoiler: ShowHide

...can I use that image, (with credit of course)?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

She's 18.

@WcW: Of course it counts, but you're not Zidane.

Valcos

Oh yeh, Nortos did post a pic of himself :P. Not going to lie...it was like the size of my toe nail tho :D
-Oscar De La Hoya

winkio

What's the medal from?  It seems familiar...  Then again, maybe not...

BTW I'm not posting my picture.  My excuse: don't need one.