Small favor

Started by Blizzard, November 18, 2015, 06:46:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

November 18, 2015, 06:46:11 am Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:47:33 am by Blizzard
Can somebody from the US do me a small favor? We need 6 Steam Gift Cards for $20. Gamestop, Walmart, etc. should have them. The person would also need a PayPal account so I can send them the money.

I can't find any legit website that sells them so I can't buy them online. :/ I kinda need this ASAP. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zexion

Blizzard

QuoteTo purchase a gift card ("Digital Gift") from the PayPal Digital Gifts store ("Store") you must have a valid U.S. PayPal account.

That's the problem.
Anyway, let's actually first try it with one gift card to make sure it works properly in the EU. >.<

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

I got you covered Blizz. And I can vouch that US steam cards work in any country, as I buy $20 for my Russian account all the time. It uses the current conversion rates and gives you whatever $20 is worth in Croatia.

Blizzard

Awesome. Send over 6 pieces then. :)

G_G

Aaaaand sent. Glad I could help.

AliveDrive

If you still need help with this let me know.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

No problem, it's already taken care of. :) But we might need another one soon. We'll probably be doing a contest and the prize will be a gift card of $50 or something like that. I'll be sure to let you know in time.

Blizzard

*bump*

I'll need 4 more cards of $20 each. Anybody got time?

Blizzard

G_G

If you can wait for about a week I should be able to help you out again. I just gotta wait until all my bills go through and make sure I have enough money to get 4 more cards.

Blizzard

January 14, 2016, 03:16:36 am #11 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:37:11 am by Blizzard
I can wait for the other 3 for a week, but I need one by tomorrow. Is that a problem?

EDIT: gameus to the rescue again. :3