Dragon's Wings.

Started by Vell, March 15, 2008, 08:54:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

After Kiel's reply to Sarcanogist, coincidentally Galdek went back from his secluded training spot. If one were to notice, a little magic was used, as their were remnants of asphalt from fire, attempted to being doused out by water, and apparently shocked by thunder. Then, around the tree trunks are appearntly slided footprints, showing some centripal force above the ground. Galdek walked back to the group, apparently tired, but still able to fight.

"Did I hear a story? I'm intrigued deeply." Said Galdek. He sat down in a comfortable position, waiting for the next event to initiate.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

Kiel sighed, "I'm not going to be able to get out of telling this am I?"

Starrodkirby86

Galdek, replying with a chuckle, "I suppose. But you did give us all a choice. I wouldn't mind whatever story you are to tell, 'just that I wonder if the other people would know."

He remained in the lazy position before, having not a care in the world, or at least, for this tranquil moment.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Vell

March 23, 2008, 11:29:09 am #83 Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 01:18:08 pm by UltaFlame
Kiel remained in the body of the woman still not realizing he hadnt even changed the hair color

(??)

we landed and my girl took my wyvern and went off, and I entered town.

I went straight to the guard station.

Calintz

"Pleassse...proccceeed."

Vell

Kiel sighed and began.

"as you all know, once i was a human, or maybe you dont know, at any rate, i was human, and there was this one girl, who was different, she was able to suck the life out of others, to sustain her existence and her age. before i became Kieladron Nelfors, the Timeless Shapeshifter, I developed feelings for her, and ever since i was young, I heard the earth, and I pleaded with humanity to change, before the state got this bad. it was when they still had a chance."

Kiel paused, grabbing a fly out of the sky, and it seemed to just vanish in a glow.

"she practiced Sword-based combat as a hobby. the only thing is that she's on the human side, and I found she had been spending some time here from some sources of mine. I had hoped she would be killed in the attack, but she escaped somehow, and i met her at a nearby waterfall. I thought i ended being human long ago, but i couldnt bring myself to kill her. no point going now, she's escaped by now. she still has it. I can't believe it."

Kiel looked up, "that is all you need know, the rest is for me alone to know. I apologize." then Kielaldron Nelfors, former human, the Timeless Shapeshifter, fell asleep.

Fallen Angel X

"So he is..human?" Tikoja said as he walked closer to the group. "I don't know about any of you but I'm heading out to see if this girl is still out here, nearby. I don't care what Kiel said about her probably not being here. I can't sleep tonight knowing that our fearless leader is worried about something. Besides, she could've been eavesdropping on us for all we know!"

Leaving the camp, Tikoja forgot his bow and arrows.

Calintz

"He'll be back," says Sarcanogist with an uneasy feeling settling in. "I too am worried," Sarcanogist thinks to himself.

Starrodkirby86

Galdek, having the same reaction and acting like some mere side character that simply accepts everything, unsurprisingly accepted this as well. He also has some other dissenting opinions though. "If our pal Kiel here had trouble with this female, then apparently we might have trouble too. Unless one were to gang up on this person, then it seems we can have a victory right? Nevertheless, if you fools are going out, I may go too."

However, Galdek noticed something alarming. Tikoja's bow and arrows. Galdek, looking at them, he picked up and bolted out, "Oh gosh, that idiot..."

Galdek runs off the direction Tikoja went and screamed out, "TIKOJA! TIKOJA! YOU IDIOT!"

(No, you're not an idiot, but you get my point)

Vell

as Kiel was sleeping, the lady, who had so far gone without having a name revealed, was long gone from the forest.

she was whistling to herself, when she noticed a young couple. so young. so full of life.

"hey, you two, you look happy."

they looked at her, suspicious, obviously. no normal person interrupts a couple of teenagers making out, about to start taking there clothes off.

"what do you want, old hag?"

the lady smiled, she did indeed seem like a young hag to the seventeen year olds. indeed, her body was that of a forty-year olds.

"would you offer your life unto me?"

Nortos

"It matters if it involves fighting, how can you be so oblivious Kiel? It could ruin our whole mission! One thing I find confusing is why you and whatever it was you were fighting...your scents were so...familiar"

Vell

(Kiel)

Kiel could not hear Dante's words, as Kiel had already fallen sleep for the night

Nortos

(Didn't I write Kiel? lol I'm thinking about waking ur charecter up and throttling him :P)

Vell

(ooc)

oh, yeah, you did, but hes asleep >.> wake him up if you want.

Calintz

Fallen Angel X

After about 2 hours of scouting the area, Tikoja decides that the woman has most likely disappeared. While heading back, Tikoja is ambushed by 3 bandits. "Bandits, huh? 3 of them too. This should be fun." Tikoja boldly stated. Reaching for where his bow normally is, he quickly realizes he's left his equipment back at the camp. "Oh. How unfortunate. For you." Tikoja said, looking them in the eye. Looking around, Tikoja was searching for any forms of water. "Although it is against our cause, I may have to resort to.... that." Tikoja thought to himself. Taking a defensive position, Tikoja begins to hold off the 3 assailants. "Hmph, He gave me vision but not his physical strength. What a rip-off, I suppose I shouldn't complain though." Tikoja said just as he was struck in the chest. "I guess I have no choice but to resort to..."

( :-X )

Tikoja left the area, all 3 bandits dead and the trees nearby, withering away. He soon arrived at the camp. "I scouted the area. No one was near here except for a few bandits. I dispatched of them though." Tikoja said cooly.

Vell

(my character is still asleep :P)

Starrodkirby86

Galdek, remaining lost in the forest like a wimp, was calling out Tikoja's name, along with some insults to provoke the guy. Galdek still had the bow and the arrows. Feeling like there's nothing else to do, Galdek might as well just look at the weapon Tikoja forgot.

(Please note FAX, if this is unacceptable on your end, it can be void)

The bow, which having an intricate design, seemed to be very efficient. The bow string was very durable and allowed maximum results when firing an arrow, even more than the Dyneema. Galdek then counted the arrows within the quiver. He counted to himself, "Hm, five, six, ten...nineteen...twenty-four, twenty-five..."

Eventually, he finished, with the quiver containing about 75 arrows, a high amount for a quiver that small. Galdek however didn't feel like using them. All right. Maybe one. However, not wanting to anger Tikoja (As angering someone with competence can easily get you screwed), he decided to use something else rather than an arrow. He grabbed a stick, and then stuck a rock on it. He did it numerous times, and spanned out eleven arrows.

"I gotta say, for my first time, these things can sell me a lot of buck!" Galdek exclaimed wildly. His exclaim apparently caught the attention of two brigands. Makes you wonder how many bandits are in the forest. The bandits noticed someone talking, which was Galdek.

"I heard the word "Buck". Sounds like an easy opportunity right pal?" gruffed out one bandit, shoving the other guy for the heck of it. The other bandit nodded in acceptance. Galdek made a dexterous run for it, yet in a stealthy manner, to see if the bandits have any interesting on them. The nodding bandit, he finally spoke.

"Hey man, maybe going off the trail of our three brigands was a bad idea. I don't think we're ever going to find this person and their possible loot..." Reluctantly said the other bandit, yet bravely. With anger, as if been offensed, the other bandit went, "Oh god! You loon! Of course, we'll find the money! And we'll brag it off to them as well!"

Galdek stepped out to make a preemptive strike. "I might as well try something new."

(Gee whiz, that was long.)

Nortos

"Hmmm sounds like fun, killing humans, not really worth my time though Tikoja, let's see what Kiel has to say I'm not satisfied"

Dante steps into the shadow again and appears on top of Kiel, saliva dripping over his face "Kiel! We aren't satisfied, what is this about!"

Vell

Kiel woke up from his sleep when some of Dante's saliva fell on his face.

"huh? this is about us supposed to be getting some sleep for tomorrow. the woman is my problem, I'll handle her... wheres Tikoja? and Galdek? and Sarcanogist?"