Hi! Its me Taengbilog! Galatea is my new name!

Started by Galatea, January 09, 2008, 12:42:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Galatea

Like the title says, hehe.
Hello guys!
Soo, this is now our new hangout?

Nortos

yeah welcome Galetea aka Taengbilog easier name this time I see :P anyway like new hangout?

Galatea

Uhmmm, yeah. Anyways its still new right?
This site will get better day by day.
And i like my new name!

Hahaha!  ;D

Nortos

Blizz is making new themes soon, oh and this forum has quick reply and spoilers it's already better :)

Galatea

Oh yeah. Im looking forward for a shoutbox.
:)

Btw, thx Nortos for Welcoming me.

Vell

WELCOME TO TEH FORUMS!

and yeah, nice name, reminds me of Galaxy, which in turn reminds me of the moon and the stars which reminds me of one of my favorite words; Celestial, which is kinda awesome.

Nortos

Vell

Galatea

Hehe, thx Ultraflame!
i have a wide choices of my name! here it is:
Galatea
Icarus
Ramza
Therese ( Teh - ris )
Tobi

Haha, i just show my name list thats all. hehe

Nortos

Fantasist

Welcome Galatea, I like the name. And just like Ulta said, it remind me of the moon, which I like so much to gaze at.

PS:
Quoteyou drift off much? j/k

That's why Ulta's good with stories, I know the feeling :P
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Galatea

I think thats the meaning of galatea. ( i just read it in the book )

@Nortos, Ramza is the name of main character of Final Fantasy Tactics.
Hehe, pretty name and sounds cool.

Nortos

I wish I had played FF: Tactics only played GBA version love strategy RPGS e.g Disgae (Spelled didfferently...), Fire Emblem and FF Tactics

Galatea

Wow, i've finished all the game that you mention.
hehe.
Thats why im dedicated to finish my game.
Haha.
Oh well.

Zeriab

*hugs Galatea welcome*

What are your impressions of the new forums so far?

Vell

*eye twitches* *whole body twitches* *suppresses anger* *nearly strangles Galatea*

you... put... an... r... in... my... username... please... never... do... that... again...

*barely prevents eruption of anger and Eye Twitchiness* *comes five seconds close to asphixiating Galatea*

by the way i like your list of online Alias's, I have one, but each Alias is like a different person, each one behaves differently and has different personalities and stuff, so yeah, im not giving it (:

*is calmed*

Galatea

@zeriab, im getting use to this new forum.
Its fast, and yeah i think i like it. Bout you?  :)

@Ultraflame, You reserch that? Is that my story?
What story or origins did i come from? ( my name )

Vell

*strangles again* YOU DID IT AGAIN! YOU PUT A FREAKING R IN MY USERNAME STOP DOING THAT! *Galatea is about to die* *stops*

uhh no, I was talking about my Alias's

Nortos

lol Ulta get's annoyed when people use R after A as Ultra where as it's Ulta :P (s)he's j/k (I hope *worried*)

Zeriab

I love it <3
The speed issue was actually one of the major reasons I became inactive on the other forum.