Weird class names

Started by Blizzard, June 09, 2008, 10:58:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

July 19, 2008, 01:33:13 am #140 Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 01:35:21 am by Starrodkirby86
Up to this post, I now bring you all of the classes within this thread. All duplicates will be struck out. Gather some favorites from here, people. :) The ones I bolded are my favorites.

"Look it up in Google" Class
#$%*%*#$#%#%$#$
._.
:3
:D
:D
>_<
1337 m4ch1n3
Adjective Noun
Administrator
Administrator of Chaos-Project
Afro Dude
Alex
Almighty Scripter
Anti-Depressant
Anti-Hero
Anus Patcher
Apeshit
Apple Turnover
Aqua
Aquarian
Archtraitor
Arsefrookle
Arshes' Biggest Fan
Arshes Wannabe
Arshes x2
Axe to Fax Fan
Aya Hirano
Bad Cop
Bad Guy
Banker
Barbecue Eel
Bartender
Bear Hugger
Beekeeper
Beta Tester
Bible Ripper
Big Boss, but you don't know that yet
Bill Gates
Blizz ABS Enemy
Blizzard
Blizzard
Blizzard Fan Club Member
Blizzard-o
Blizzard's Relative
BlizzMobile
Bloody Maniac
Bot1337
Brain Enforcer
Bus Driver
Businessman
Butt Monkey
Butt Spanker
Butterfly
Cancer Survivor
Carp'a'dor
Chaos-Project Mapper
Cheap Villain
Class
Class Name Error
Class%Name%
Cliché
Cliché Hero
Cliche Master
Cliché NPC
Cliché Villain
Cocky Boy
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Cosplayer
Crazy Fangirl
Deaf Man
DeathLock
Default Class
Defenestrator
Degermifyer
Diokatsu
Director
Dixie Normas
Dork
Double-Double Ex-Triple Quadruple Negative-Third Doubled-by-pi Agent
Drug
Drug Addict
Drug Overdose Dude
Drunk Man
Ecks-Dee
El   :shaft:
Emo-Basher
Energy Drink
Engineer
Enterbrain Inc.
Enterbrain Staff
Epic Win
Error
Error 404
Expensive Stuff
Face Hugger
Fail Bot
Fallen Angel X
Fallen Star
Fangirl
Fat
Fat Italian Plumber who NEVER does plumbing for some reason
Figurative Language
Fishmonger
Flasher
Forum Surfer
Fried Pickle
Fudge Stick
Gangsta
Gaylord
George Bush Fanatic
George W's Tush
Ghetto Dude
Giant Fanboy
Giant Rock
Glitch
God of Lag (this will be Sir Lag-A-Lot's Chaos Drive)
Good Cop
Good Guy
Google Bot
Graham Crackah
Grammar Guardian
Grammar Soldier
Greedy Fatass
Hacker
Headbanger
Hedgehog who somehow manages to evade every method used to break the little ****er's legs so he'll SHUT UP
Hentai Hugger
Hero
hfjgjjhgjfgh mcngkdc k cd vmkt
Hippie
Hippie
Hobo
Hobo
Huge Annoyance
Hungarian
Illegal Immigrant
Incisior
Incompetent Character
Insert Class Here
Insert Class Name Here
Insignificant Person
Instant Water
Internet
Interrupter
IRC Goonie
Irritating Sidekick
IT
IT
IWANTTOBETEHVERYBEST
Jacket Potato
Janitor Warrior
Jesus

Jesus' Disciple I
Jesus' Disciple II
Jesus' Disciple III
Jesus' Disciple IV
Jesus' Disciple IX
Jesus' Disciple V
Jesus' Disciple VI
Jesus' Disciple VII
Jesus' Disciple VIII
Jesus' Disciple X
Jesus' Disciple XI
Jesus' Disciple XII
Just Another Guy
Kamikaze-in-training
King
King of Mayonnaise
King of Nachos
Knight of Imense Lag
Knight of Unoriginality (Arshes' class, lol)
Knocked Up
L00zer
l33t
Lamn Guy
Landmine
Legacy     Blade
Legacyblade
Legacyblade
Legendary Panda
Legendary Prostitute

Legendary Stripper
Living Moustache
Lmaotank Driver
Locker
Locker Cleaner
Lollerbater
LOLZORMAN
Lone Ranger
Long Neck
Longest Class Name Ever for a Character that it should be Merited an Award Despite the Fact Someone Else May Come Up with Something Longer because I Mentioned that this is the Longest Class Name Ever for a Character in an RPG and because of that I will Kick Myself for How Short this Class Name is in Actuality even though this Way Expires the Value of the Class String
Lord of the Underworld
Love Slave
LOVEMACHINE69
Magic Mushroom Addict
Magic Rune
Main Character
Male Ballerina
Man-Eater
Mass Murderer
Master Debater
Mastermind
Meatlover
Medicine
Melted Blizzard
Message Icon
Milk Homogenizer
Mistake
MP
Mr.BananaHammock
Mutated Kitten Fanatic
Mysterious man who, after around 10 minutes of assuring them that he isn't a rapist, draws the main character into the back of his limo and explains why he has chosen them to complete the game's main quest, and that he goes by the name of Bobby, of course. Can't forget Bobby
n00b
n00b Hacker
Name String
Naughty Teacher
Needs to Pee

Nerd
Ninja That's Not A Ninja
Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
No Eyed Smilie
Normal Everyday Person with Extraordinary Power
Nortos
Nose Bruiser
Nose Picker
Not enough for 9000
NOTALION!
Noun
NPC
NPC
:shaft:
:shaft: 3
:shaft: :shaft: 2
:shaft: :shaft: 4
:shaft: :shaft: :shaft: 1
:shaft: :shaft: :shaft: 5
Obese Man (Like Aqua)
Occupied
Oiler
One Eyed Smilie
One Eyed Smilie
Over 9000
Overused Obligatory Name
Owner of the IRS
p0wning LeeT 0ne
Paedophile
Panorama
Paperclip Man Trapped In A Plastic Cup
Party-goer
Peasant that becomes hero of the game and even with no skills in fighting or magic, that he eventually learns...eh, by fighting monsters he couldn't possibly defeat and then collects crystals and saves princesses for the rest of his 1-6 games
Pencil Sharpener Android
Perfection
Pig Farmer
Pizza Delivery Guy
Plot Device
Pneumatic Drill
Pooper Scooper
Pop Star
Postman
Power Ranger
Programmer
Programming Language
Proud Man
Psychopath
Puddle of Water
Puddle of Yellow Water

Racist Man
Ralph
Random NPC
Rawrzor
Retard
RGSS Script
RMXP Fan
Rouge Internet Connection
RPG Maker Character
S (Shortest Class Name, but cannot be fulfilled because it wants to be so short. Though, it can be beaten with no applicable class)
Scrabble Fanatic
Second Ruler of a Jail Cell
Seizured
Sex Pantheress of Kinky Awesome1337ness
Sexist
Sexist Pig
Sexy Beast
Shadow Wanderestler
Simpleton
Smelly Man
Smilie
Smurf
Snow Storm
Sociopath
SOS_Brigade_member
Spam Master
Spammer
Spank Master
Sped Boy
Stalking Creep
Standard Cop
Starrodkirby86
Starrodkirby86 Slayer
Stoned
Stoned Star
Straight Jacket Boy
Straight Yaoi Fanboy (Like Star)
Streaker
Student
Subject
Suicide Bunny
Supah Toast!
SuperBlizzard
Super-Freak

Superhero
Supermodel
Switch
Swordeater
Talking Frog
Teacher
teh haXor
Tequila Addict
Terrorist
The Author of the Game
The Biggest Name For a Class Ever
The Legacy Blade
The Longest Class Name Encountered ever within an RPG which Stands for a Role-Playing Game due to the Fact that the Player also Known as You is being an In-Game Character and doing In-Game Related Activities such as Roller Skating, but as I Speculate More and More, I digress so in the Long Run as I Keep Rambling Like Back in 1924 when We Used to Run Outside and Play Games like Tag or Hide and Seek, why Don't Kids Play Those Darned Games Anymore, it's Enraging as Those Kids should Get a Whallop of Lessons Coming at Them, but I Ramble Even More, and as my Final Story, I will Tell you the Longest Class Name Encountered ever within an RPG which Stands for a Role-Playing Game due to the Fact that the Player also Known as You is being an In-Game Character and doing In-Game Related Activities such as Roller Skating, but as I Speculate More and More, I digress so in the Long Run as I Keep Rambling Like Back in 1934 when We Used to Run Outside and Play Games like Tag or the Great Depression, why Don't Kids Play Those Darned Games Anymore, it's Enraging as Those Kids should Get a Whallop of Lessons Coming at Them, but I Ramble Even More, and as my Final Story,  I will Tell you the Longest Class Name Encountered ever within an RPG which Stands for a Role-Playing Game due to the Fact that the Player also Known as You is being an In-Game Character and doing In-Game Related Activities such as Hula Hooping, but as I Speculate More and More, I digress so in the Long Run as I Keep Rambling Like Back in 1954 when We Used to Run Outside and Play Games like Tag or Hide and Seek, why Don't Kids Play Those Darned Games Anymore, it's Enraging as Those Kids should Get a Whallop of Lessons Coming at Them, but I Ramble Even More, and as my Final Story I will Tell you the Longest Class Name Encountered ever within an RPG which Stands for a Role-Playing Game due to the Fact that the Player also Known as You is being an In-Game Character and doing In-Game Related Activities such as Stayin' Alive, but as I Speculate More and More, I digress so in the Long Run as I Keep Rambling Like Back in 1974 when We Used to Run Outside and Play Games like the Boogie or the Electric Slide, why Don't Kids Play Those Darned Games Anymore, it's Enraging as Those Kids should Get a Whallop of Lessons Coming at Them, but I Ramble Even More, and as my Final Story, I will Tell you the Longest Class Name Encountered ever within an RPG which Stands for a Role-Playing Game due to the Fact that the Player also Known as You is being an In-Game Character and doing In-Game Related Activities such as Funky Hairdoes, but as I Speculate More and More, I digress so in the Long Run as I Keep Rambling Like Back in 1984 when We Used to Run Outside and Play Games like Atari or Pac-Man, why Don't Kids Play Those Darned Games Anymore, it's Enraging as Those Kids should Get a Whallop of Lessons Coming at Them, but I Ramble Even More, and as my Final Story, I will Tell you the Longest Class Name Encountered ever within an RPG which Stands for a Role-Playing Game due to the Fact that the Player also Known as You is being an In-Game Character and doing In-Game Related Activities such as Living, but as I Speculate More and More, I digress so in the Long Run as I Keep Rambling Like Back in 1994 when We Used to Run Outside and Play Games like Super Mario or Sonic, why Don't Kids Play Those Darned Games Anymore, it's Enraging as Those Kids should Get a Whallop of Lessons Coming at Them, but I Ramble Even More, and as my Final Story, I will Tell you the Longest Class Name Encountered ever within an RPG which Stands for a Role-Playing Game due to the Fact that the Player also Known as You is being an In-Game Character and doing In-Game Related Activities such as Computer Gaming, but as I Speculate More and More, I digress so in the Long Run as I Keep Rambling Like Back in 2004 when We Used to Run Outside and Play Games like Myspace or Instant Messager, why Don't Kids Play Those Darned Games Anymore, it's Enraging as Those Kids should Get a Whallop of Lessons Coming at Them, but I Ramble Even More, and as my Final Story, I will Tell you the Longest Class Name...Later.
The Nut Cracker
The Riddler

The Riddler
The Roflcopter
This class name is so elite that it is so incredibly long it would confuse Einstein anyday and starrodkirby86's puny class name is no match for the awesomeness and length of this class because it makes god and jesus and moses and any other religious figures jealous of how epic it is that it even makes me the powerful creator of the universe cry in complete passion over my awesome and long creation that is a character class so that enterbrain can include this and think they created the longest and best character class on the face of this planet
Tickler
Timer
Toe Clipper
Tree Hugger
Turd Burglar
U.S. President
Ultimate Poodle
Ultra Ulta
UltraUlta Fan
Uni Eyed Smilie
Unknown
Used Condom Collector
Valcos
Vampire Bunny
Variable
Village Idiot
Waiter
Wanna-be Hero
Wanna-be Original Villain
Warrior of Soul
Wedgie Giver
Weird Class Name
Weirdo
Weired Warrior
Welcome NPC
Wimp
Window
Window Cleaner
Window Fitter
Window Licker
Winner of Game
XD
Yahoo Bot
Yellow Circle
Yo Momma
You're Too Slow

*Pant Pant* *Wheeze Wheeze* The grand total of classes we have, excluding duplicates obviously is...414! Good stuff people. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Rune

Global Variable
Bill Gates
Dead
Signature.

DeathLock

Starrodkirby86 Spam Level
Spam Resistance Force
"Stop Spamming or Else" Class

Blizzard

Jesus Christ! I never expected that we already have so many! :twitch:

Anyway, my class for today is: Savior
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

I'll post a list of updated names pages later, if you don't mind. We can get it over 1000 if we try! I think the main reason why there are so much classes is because the line it takes up with the Longest Class Names. I should really count manually or something instead of counting every line as one. I'll try a new system, and see if that works...later. And I mean way later.

My classes:

Mudkip
DDR Player
Pikachu
Shigeru Miyamoto
Pop 'n' Fresh
The Joker
Batman
Guy in Tights
Tango Dancer
Hard BlizzHard

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

DeathLock

(Blizz, don't you think this is becoming more of a spam topic?)

Lexima Warrior (I stole it from Blizzard! :evil: )

Blizzard

It's brain storming. If I moved it to spam, you would see what real spam is. -_-

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

NintenDood

Master of Disconnecting (From the internet >_>)
Ulala Lover (Star)
Kiefer Sutherland <3 People (*cough* Aqua)
I am only one of those, The Master of Disconnection XD

DeathLock

(Never mind. o_o)

Brain Stormer
Sex Warrior

Valcos

Paranoid Mail Man
Elephant Rider
Nude Ugly Guy
Investigater of Hot Air Balloons
Solid Snake

:ninja:

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Rune

Pokemon Trainer
Pikaphile
Fat Sweaty Rapist
Signature.

Starrodkirby86

PETA Person
Super Cheese
The Crazy Donkey
Ninja Turd
Spanish Pokemon
Hacking Flower
Class of Truth
Class of Doom

---

Simple class names, just simple ones. Except for one last one...

Uchihacest Fan (Aqua)

Blizzard

Rune

Signature.

Blizzard

Rune

Signature.

Starrodkirby86

Rapist
Flashman
Night of Fire (:P)
Yoga Man
Flexible Beast
Rain Forest
Rain Forest Cutter
Guy with Adjectives
Dirty Mouth
Paparazzi

---

Some of these would help me, if I'm making an RPG full of humor...True humor. Some of these are just laughable. xD

RoseSkye

Rune

Signature.

Starrodkirby86

World Rocker
Copyrighted Person
RTP Fan
RTP Hater
Lizard Blizzard
Photoshop Rendering
Pokemon.com
Shoe Shiner
Feet Kisser
Dirt Grinder (O.o)

I'm contributing my worth here. We need this to be...OVER 9000!!! D: