CP - The Soap Opera

Started by Blizzard, August 17, 2010, 03:28:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

August 17, 2010, 03:28:33 pm Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 03:53:14 pm by Blizzard
Who has seen the recent shouts will realize where this is coming from. :P

There are not much of rules here. You are allowed to develop your own character and keep your story going on. There is no need for sign-ups, this is the thread where it all happens. Get into dialogs with people and uncover the dark secrets of CP. :O Just keep it "civilized".

So, I just found out that Sub is my son. WhiteRose isn't his mom, though. But me and Sub had sex. And I just broke up with him. Since he's minor, I might end up in jail if our past relationship becomes public.

Go on from here. As I said, develop your own story. Just, please, for the sake of pedobear, don't be stupid.
I will patch up loose story threads if people don't post. You can do it yourself as well. If you're with somebody in the middle of a conversation and that person doesn't post for a week or something like that, just stop the conversation and go do something else. Again, please, for the sake of pedobear, don't be stupid.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

element

So, I just found out that Sub is my son. WhiteRose isn't his mom, though. But me and Sub had sex. And I just broke up with him. Since he's minor, I might end up in jail if our past relationship becomes public.

Oww man...  Just woke up next to a girl wich name I don't remember. There was noise again... My neighbors sure know how to shout. That happens more lately. I that that Blizzard guy always is involved in the argument but always with an other person. Two days ago he was in a fight with his woman I guess and now it seems like he's talking to a guy. Strange things are happening in that house lately. If i'll wake up again by noises tomorrow I'll go and talk with that Blizzard guy. But first I'll have to think af a way to get rid of that girl in my bed...

Something like that? My personnage will come more in conversation with others later in the story  :)

Blizzard

Sure, that's fine.

Also, let me change a detail in my piece of story. Otherwise it just wouldn't feel right. >.<

So, I just found out that Sub is my daughter. WhiteRose isn't her mom, though. But me and Sub had sex. And I just broke up with her. Since she's minor, I might end up in jail if our past relationship becomes public.

And you don't have to repost what the people before you said.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

element

Ah ok now I need to modify something in my part too

Oww man...  Just woke up next to a girl wich name I don't remember. There was noise again... My neighbors sure know how to shout. That happens more lately. I that that Blizzard guy always is involved in the argument but always with an other person. Two days ago he was in a fight with his woman I guess and now it seems like he's talking to a young girl. Strange things are happening in that house lately. If i'll wake up again by noises tomorrow I'll go and talk with that Blizzard guy. But first I'll have to think af a way to get rid of that girl in my bed...

Blizzard

Yeah. xD No more mods then. It would just get too confusing.

God, I hope nobody finds out about this. I wonder if anybody noticed when we had a fight that it wasn't WhiteRose I was fighting with? Meh, nobody would probably notice that she was much younger. Man, if she finds out, she'll probably want to get divorced. Hm... What if somebody did hear? What am I gonna do?! D:

Delusian

I'm the 21 year old hansom local club owner everyone loves ;)
My clubs been around for 5 years, some might call it a dodgy scene but I declare thats only because that's where Blizz hooked up with Sub. He just thought she was a beautiful striper. What can I say. I don't control my staff?

Blizzard

LMAO, I love where this is going. Man, I'm gonna be such a corrupted bastard. D:

This is serious. I could lose my business and everything I have! I have to find out if somebody knows what's going on. I need a private detective... He should spy on my neighbors...

element

Pfff... Now I'm awake anyway I'd better go to the club and have some fun :naughty:. I'll get rid of the girl later.   ..."at the club"...   Ah my favorite club. Delusians' place always was my place... I have a lot of memories here... Tons of girls I met, millions of times I got wasted here... Good Times... Now that I think of it... Didn't I saw that Blizzard guy here last week whit a other girl? What would his wife think of that? Ah... His wife...   Beautiful Rose, I never got the chance to get her. Had Tons of wimen but never had her...
Maybe some day... Let the fate deside about that  ;).

Also, maybe we can respect days properly and have one Day==one Soap Day

Blizzard

That's not a bad idea actually. We'll see how it works out.

element

August 17, 2010, 04:39:39 pm #9 Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:04:34 am by element
Well be back after the commercials People...

CP's Opera Soap...