[XP]Creating Sub Menus (NEED HELP!)

Started by bboyd93, June 28, 2010, 12:18:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bboyd93

June 28, 2010, 12:18:28 am Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 12:19:32 am by bboyd93
OK, I can just do nothing when it comes to scripting for myself. . .  So I was hoping someone here might be able to lend me assistance.  

I want to be able to create a sub menu, so that I can add a 'Key Items' screen to be placed within the normal items screen.  

Help with this, and how to use it would be fantastic.  

A few notes
==========

• I am using a ring menu, along with Reno's add on for ring menus.

• I took a look at Stormtronics CMS to see how it was done, but couldn't find anything.

bboyd93

Sorry to double post, but it's been over a week and there has been a LOT of people look at this.

Does no one have a simple method for this?

ForeverZer0

Not really any "simple method" for this. It basically requires some beginner/moderate scripting experience. Read some tuts for basic scripting and window/scene creation and they will help explain how to do it.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

SBR*

Bumping is allowed if the last post was posted 24 hours or more ago, so you don't have to say 'sorry' :D.

monkeydash

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=8277.0

Trumpet blowing not intended. He's probably figured out by now anyway if I could.

ForeverZer0

Please don't necro-post on year and a half old topics, and mind the big warning that tells you before you do it.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

monkeydash

Sorry. Thought it might be helpful for any other newbs searching for the same thing.