Places to get your game hosted

Started by Blizzard, January 07, 2008, 10:49:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezca

Sorry for the long gap between replies, but there are two other hosting sites:

4shared.com

Cons: From my experience fairly slow upload. They delete your files after a month or so.

Mediafire.com

Cons: I just started using it, but they do not seem to delete files. Upload isnt as slow as 4Shared.

Magus

DELETE Megaupload since it's banned and add MEDIAFIRE.com which is one of the best and safest imo.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Blizzard

Done. I used to not like Mediafire, because it will cluttered with ads just like Filefront, but they've improved a lot over the time.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

HydrangeaX

mediafire and mega its the best one i've seen so far..  :P

Blizzard

You should really avoid posting in topics that nobody posted in for the past 3 months. We have a rule against that.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

OzzyTheOne

Breaks the system by hosting his game on a different game making site therefore betraying this forum.

Jaiden

March 02, 2018, 09:51:49 am #26 Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 09:53:20 am by Jaiden
WOW OZZY FIRST POST IS A NECROPOST WAY TO GO FAM

(actually that doesn't matter, I have a forum post for my game and I link to RMN/itch.io to host it)