Good Jokes

Started by Shadonking, September 06, 2008, 08:21:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

King Munkey

I agree. I will probably post something here later too tired to look for anything.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Tazero

A Chinese guy, an American guy and a Mexican guy are on a boat. Suddenly it starts to sink, so they all agree that they should throw something overboard to lighten the load.

The Chinese guy says, "Well, there are plenty of these back at home" and throws all his chopsticks overboard.

The Meixcan guy says, "Well, there are plenty of these back at home" and throws all his tacos overboard.

Then the America guy throws the Mexican man overboard. The British guy asks him why the hell he did that and the Australian guy replies: "What? There are plenty of those back at home."

If you were a fish...

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: MetaKnight on May 04, 2009, 05:24:28 am
Then the America guy throws the Mexican man overboard. The British guy asks him why the hell he did that and the Australian guy replies: "What? There are plenty of those back at home."

DUDE

W.
T.
F.

You're really not helping me find excuse to increase your energy here. And I can tell you my standards are low.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: MetaKnight on May 04, 2009, 05:24:28 am
A Chinese guy, an American guy and a Mexican guy are on a boat. Suddenly it starts to sink, so they all agree that they should throw something overboard to lighten the load.

The Chinese guy says, "Well, there are plenty of these back at home" and throws all his chopsticks overboard.

The Meixcan guy says, "Well, there are plenty of these back at home" and throws all his tacos overboard.

Epic fail makes fail joke win

And I don't have any joke myself here, so...Uh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBm6M2PCRIU

And this isn't a Rickroll.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

fugibo

May 04, 2009, 06:33:03 pm #64 Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 06:36:07 pm by Biker WcW
I've seen Meta's somewhere before.

You know, with the Australian and stuff, throughout.

Was that this thread...?

EDIT:
Meta, that's just sad. Fail Stick, ACTIVATE!

tSwitch

Re: joke's
Re: joke is

I lol'd

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Diokatsu

fugibo

Starrodkirby86

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

fugibo

I'm fairly sure he was making fun of the huge amounts of discrimination in it by saying that he was a boat. It's called irony >_<

King Munkey

QuoteBoy - "dear Santa, for xmas, I would like a baby brother."
Santa - "Send me your mother."

QuoteA boy watches his mum and dad having sex he ask, "What are you doing ?"
His dad replies, "Making you a brother or sister!"
Boy say, "Do her doggy style I want a puppy."

Eh they are alright. I will maybe find better ones later.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Tazero

that was the point ... It didn't make sense nor was it meant to be racist, i have no means of being so ignorant. I have no problems and don't discriminate and plus it's a joke.

If you were a fish...

Diokatsu

Quote from: MetaKnight on May 04, 2009, 08:37:08 pm
that was the point ... It didn't make sense nor was it meant to be racist, i have no means of being so ignorant. I have no problems and don't discriminate and plus it's a joke.

Dude......

I'm

On

A

Boat

fugibo

Dio Ab? I dunn git it

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 04, 2009, 08:53:02 pm
Dio Ab? I dunn git it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

This alone is worth a good joke. A good laugh I can say. Great, great, song. o_o

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

ShadowBlaze

May 04, 2009, 09:56:57 pm #76 Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 10:06:19 pm by ShadowBlaze
Two ladies, a Yankee and a Southern Belle, are sitting next to each other on a plane. The Southern Belle turns to the Yankee and asks, "So, where y'all from?"

The Yankee replies, "I am from a place where we do not end our sentences with a preposition."

Without missing a beat, the Southern Belle bats her lashes and asks, "So, where y'all from, bitch?"

;)

EDIT: OH SHIEETT i just got another

A man frantically speaks into  the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"

"Is this her first child?" the doctor asks.

"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"
Results for being 100% left handed:

Things I know about you
1. Your reading my comment
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my comment.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts

Diokatsu

Quote from: ShadowBlaze on May 04, 2009, 09:56:57 pm
Two ladies, a Yankee and a Southern Belle, are sitting next to each other on a plane. The Southern Belle turns to the Yankee and asks, "So, where y'all from?"

The Yankee replies, "I am from a place where we do not end our sentences with a preposition."

Without missing a beat, the Southern Belle bats her lashes and asks, "So, where y'all from, bitch?"

;)

EDIT: OH SHIEETT i just got another

A man frantically speaks into  the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"

"Is this her first child?" the doctor asks.

"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"

I'M ON A FUCKING BOAT YOU NEWFAG! I'M ON A FUCKING BOAT!!!!!!!

ShadowBlaze

WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY??? I'm on a boat is a song, what about it?
Results for being 100% left handed:

Things I know about you
1. Your reading my comment
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my comment.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts

fugibo

I'm on a three-letter word related to Jocasta and Oedipus, preceded by a possessive second-person pronoun