Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Sally

i would love to post a pic of me but thers one problem... i have no camra i had one about a year ago and but it fell and broke

Punn

Blizzard

Fred posted a bad pic, so I deleted his post. <_<;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

Blizzard

It was a picture of his hair, you couldn't even see his forehead. ._.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

lol...
seaniorsr
should post a pic of himself.

Nortos

I think he has a pic of himself on his forums...

Starrodkirby86

Let's see, this thread has been a little dead and inactive for the moment...wouldn't mind reviving it with a little magic of my own. Here's a picture of me.

Oh c'mon, you don't appreciate this particular picture?

Fine, here you go. Still daunted?

There. Happy now?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Valcos

Lol :D. I think every Asain I know has a big adams apples! ;D :P
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

I was my only Asian to have a big Adam's Apple at school. One was so amazed by the size, he liked to poke it (Not snap his fingers at it, mind you). And yet, I still have youth so my Adam's Apple is humongous. But it's not my Adam's Apple you should be amazed by, it's my hands. My fingers are extremely skinny for their own good, but they're slender and efficient enough to take care of any job. When I put it out fully straight, the finger's end curve a little. And if I were to stretch my whole hand out, it can make a near 180 degree pair of lines from the pinky to the thumb. You have to see it to believe it (Hah, corny).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Valcos

Lol ;D. F.A.X. has a pretty big and triangular adams apple :o. Lol I poke it at school aswell :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on March 01, 2008, 12:56:05 am
Lol ;D. F.A.X. has a pretty big and triangular adams apple :o. Lol I poke it at school aswell :P
I bet it's bigger than yours.  ;) Does he like getting poked? And have you ever snapped your fingers at it before? People with a large enough Adam's Apple feel pain when someone snaps their fingers at it. With enough power, at least...That's what happens to me sometimes. But it's not unbearable lasting pain. It's just a throat punch, per se.

Valcos

Lol, when his face starts to turn red I stop ;D. But I noticed that people with huge adams apples dont have deep voices :-\? Weird eh>? :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on March 01, 2008, 01:02:32 am
Lol, when his face starts to turn red I stop ;D. But I noticed that people with huge adams apples dont have deep voices :-\? Weird eh>? :P
They can make deep voices, but regularly their voice tone is still down. 'Least, that's for me. I have to leave now, so don't expect me to make anymore replies to this silly thing and let someone else become the dominant other poster in the case. Toodles.

Blizzard

Deep voice comes from the way you breath out air, not the size of your Adam's apple. Every person can speak in 3 basic tone heights. One is the high pitched tone that most person speak in when they are nervous. It resonates in your head and makes a rather annoying sound. The next is the usual voice tone which resonates in your throat. The last one is my favorite. When speaking with a deep voice it resonates in your chest. I suppose this has something to do with sexual attraction, hence the term "deep sexy voice". I attempt to talk in a deep voice whenever I can. :) I actually have a big Adam's apple as well. IDK why, but I always avoid "showing" it. It's actually more of the way I move or stand or sit which hides it, it's not really on purpose.

Fallen Angel X

heh lol I'll get around to posting my pic at somepoint

Valcos

Oh... :D I didnt know thats how the deep voice thing works :-\. So what is the adams apple for then ???
-Oscar De La Hoya

Valcos

Lmao! You are so young there ;D.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

lol I have to take a more recent pic  ;D