A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.

Started by Vell, June 11, 2010, 06:25:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

I'm just being curious here. In however many words and sentences or paragraphs as you desire, I'd like you to tell me what you think my personality is like. Do you find me annoying/aggressive? Or am I something else? I'd give my own view of my personality, but I don't want to get ideas in other peoples' heads. Afterwards I suppose I'll post that up.

I request that you all put your ideas in a spoilie tag. And also request that you don't read any posts before making your analysis.

Again, I'm just curious. I was going to put this in SPAM, but I decided I wanted some seriousness, and SPAM is where topics are made to have the serious sucked right out of them.

Subsonic_Noise

My humble yet highly educated german opinion: ShowHide
Well, it's difficult for me to say much about your personality since you're different from day to day (as am I, but it's more extreme in your case), but I do believe you're actually nice most of the time, though you seem to be quickly bored which can be difficult, but it isn't really bad. Yes, you can be annoying, but so can most other people. Sometimes you seem to overdo things a bit, though. Can't say much more here, since your personality is difficult to define and I didn't know you for too long now. This was probably pretty useless. Meh. I'll end this spoiler now.

AliveDrive

Spoiler: ShowHide
you're cool. but the fact that you concern yourself with what people across the internet think about you tells me that you need a hug.  :buddy:
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Fallen Angel X

A mystery, yet not quite. It's unexplainable, really. I found in the past that your mood swings were quite... diffrent from each other. Yet now, you've been quite cheery. At least, from what I gather. Annoying? Not really. Well, at least not to a point of it being a problem. Considering our past history of spam, we've really toned it down. Aggressive? Nah, it's no longer at the level of before. I'm not sure to place that as good or bad. o.o And one thing I know for sure about your personality. Lovable. In a just friends way. I learned to stop hitting on you >_>

legacyblade

There's two ways to describe you:

jovial troll

or

bipolar

:P

Most of the times, you're pretty fun. Though you do have your moments where you troll a bit. So thus the jovial troll. You're not an outright troll, but you do enjoy stirring things up from time to time. You don't start massive flame-wars, but you like the odd heated discussion from what I've observed.

That being said, CP isn't the same without our Ulta!

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

G_G

Pure awesome. You don't seem that aggressive. If anything, people have it coming to them. Sure you're a troll, but you're a cool/fun one. I'm sure we've had our differences. You do have those occasional mood swings >__> so many stabs D: :V

I think you're pretty cool.

Chaze007

WhiteRose

Well, I haven't known you as long as some of the other CP regulars, but here's what I think:
What I Think: ShowHide
Reading through some of your older posts and then some of your more current ones, it seems to me like you've become a little more mature over the couple years that you've been here; of course, that may be due to the fact that your English also seems to have improved somewhat. Regardless, though you occasionally will type a comment of which I disapprove, for the most part you seem to be a valuable member of the CP community, and your unique personality lends itself well to many areas when nothing else can further contribute. All in all, I'm glad you're around, and hope you'll be here for a long time to come.

Vell

Quote from: NAMKCOR on June 11, 2010, 11:35:05 pm
Ulta I've kinda always pinged you as tsundere.

What? No, definitely not. Shut up, that idea is stupid.

...thanks for posting, though.

Silentknight72

A cute storyteller girl I like to hug. *hugs again*
Sigs: ShowHide

Chaze007

I'm lost for words right now, usually there's a lot but you're a pretty awesome person :P

Diokatsu

Vell

Fallen Angel X

I thought she was a yandere :V:

Now that I think of it, she might be a tsun- what was it now?

legacyblade

Ya, a tsundere fits you perfectly :P Though I still think you're a guy.

G_G

WhiteRose

Fallen Angel X

So much more, so much more. I wonder if IT is less paranoid nowadays.  :evil: