Simple Script 'Shop'

Started by Rune, March 24, 2008, 06:11:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

November 21, 2008, 06:42:02 am #60 Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:45:56 am by Fantasist
I'll include the mod in the script I'll send you :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

war-famine_strife-death

February 10, 2009, 11:40:41 am #61 Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 05:29:56 pm by war-famine_strife-death
Name: war-famine_strife-death
Request: random password generation script
I want a password generating script for in game use.
Using the Letters A-F and Numbers 0-9 (hexidecimal). I need it to have a call script to set each separate digit, eight total, using a variable set to random between 0 and 15 where 0 = 0, and 15 =F.

there should be a call script for each separate digit that saves them to separate variables.

Then it needs another call script to check the password, and save the randomly generated password to a variable, which is later refered to
when the player enters the password at the location to unlock a chest, door, or whatever.

What it should do in the end is 1. have the player have to search for the separate parts of the code and 2. be able to enter them automatically at the input area. Tell me if this needs more explanation.
Program: RPG Maker XP
@winkio- thanks for reminding me, I knew that, I just forgot the order for some reason. I'm in no rush to get it.
"Shall I give you despair?" -Sephiroth-

winkio

Ok, a few things:

1.  Rune, the author of this shop, is currently inactive, so you might just want to post a normal request.
2.  The digits in hex are ordered [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F]  numbers then letters

Sounds like an easily doable event/script. Hope someone helps you.

Sally

Name: susys
Request: a hot n; dot system, http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=2482.0 but it has to be compatable with, http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18304
Program: vx
Mockup: n/a for this script
Other: maybe the original owner of http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=2482.0 could do it.

Tazero

Name: MetaKnight
Request: I was hoping that someone could do an inventory system like in the resident evil games
Program: XP
Mockup:
Other: Hopefully the icons could be the inventory representive

If you were a fish...

winkio

February 26, 2009, 07:27:33 pm #65 Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 07:28:52 pm by winkio
Quote from: winkio on February 10, 2009, 07:01:36 pm
Ok, a few things:

1.  Rune, the author of this shop, is currently inactive, so you might just want to post a normal request.
2.  The digits in hex are ordered [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F]  numbers then letters

Sounds like an easily doable event/script. Hope someone helps you.

HOLY FUCK CAN YOU READ?!?!?!?  The last real activity on this was back in november!
Somebody should lock this topic...

Tazero

Sorry i just clicked the 'Reply' button  :shy:

If you were a fish...

Starrodkirby86

Calm down winkio. >_>;

Rune: Inactive here...
Juan: I don't know if he's up doing requests, I haven't seen him doing any as of late.
Fantasist: Not doing any scripts at the moment.
Nortos: Inactive...

So since 3/4ths of the staff is gone, I'll lock this for now. Rune, if you get active somehow and want this back open, PM me or another moderator.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).