The Eternal Saga

Started by Kagutsuchi, April 24, 2009, 11:59:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: cyclope on July 13, 2011, 05:51:40 pm
Sorry for necropost but I download it and I'm stuck  :facepalm: I got to the part where you have to go to the capital and you go to the bridge that got destroyed by war(In my opinion that argument for being destroyed isn't quite credible) and then I tried going south like to a cave but nothing happened when I try to pass then I went north and liked went up a hill but when I got to the top it didn't teleport neither. Bit the Maps are incredible and the music is awesome.

That is a perfect reason for a destroyed bridge; how is that hard to believe in the least bit?

cyclope

Quote from: Tuggernuts on July 18, 2011, 09:45:25 am
Sorry for necropost but I download it and I'm stuck  :facepalm: I got to the part where you have to go to the capital and you go to the bridge that got destroyed by war(In my opinion that argument for being destroyed isn't quite credible) and then I tried going south like to a cave but nothing happened when I try to pass then I went north and liked went up a hill but when I got to the top it didn't teleport neither. Bit the Maps are incredible and the music is awesome.

That is a perfect reason for a destroyed bridge; how is that hard to believe in the least bit?

In my point of view it CAN be the perfect reason, but in the beginning of the game the main character came from that way and the war was already over as long as I know. If it was destroyed during war and he came from that way he should have known it was destroyed.In my opinion maybe it was destroyed by a group of monsters when they first attacked the village but that's only my opinion.
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: cyclope on July 19, 2011, 12:27:33 am
Quote from: Tuggernuts on July 18, 2011, 09:45:25 am
Sorry for necropost but I download it and I'm stuck  :facepalm: I got to the part where you have to go to the capital and you go to the bridge that got destroyed by war(In my opinion that argument for being destroyed isn't quite credible) and then I tried going south like to a cave but nothing happened when I try to pass then I went north and liked went up a hill but when I got to the top it didn't teleport neither. Bit the Maps are incredible and the music is awesome.

In my point of view it CAN be the perfect reason, but in the beginning of the game the main character came from that way and the war was already over as long as I know. If it was destroyed during war and he came from that way he should have known it was destroyed.In my opinion maybe it was destroyed by a group of monsters when they first attacked the village but that's only my opinion.

Here's a thought: quit acting like a smart-ass, m'kay? Also, are you trying to tell the one who created the game what happened? I think out of anybody, Kagutsuchi is going to have the final say in that. So your opinion about the group of monsters, not valid at all. And again, quit acting like a smart-ass. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just that you seriously are acting like one.

cyclope

Im sorry, I wasnt trying to act like a smart-ass or telling Kagutsuchi what happened in the game, I was just giving my opinion. BTW do anyone knows what to do after you try to cross the bridge.
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

sanggameboy

How can you make hearts and HP bar ???
Tell me !!! I want to know it to my minigame  :haha:

Blizzard

He used the script called Z-HUD. It required Blizz-ABS.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.