[XP] Bridge System

Started by iNumPad, February 07, 2013, 02:25:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

iNumPad

February 07, 2013, 02:25:35 am Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:13:16 am by Blizzard
Bridge System
Version: 1.0
Type: Environment Mod

Introduction
Observation: ShowHide
Hi, this is my first topic. Please say if i do something wrong here. And please tell me if i messed up in English, because English is not my native language. q;

The bridge system allows the character move "up", as the "bottom" of a bridge. Very useful for traditional RPG style games.

Features

• Use just one Switch;

• 100% compatible with all;

• Very easy to use;

Screenshot

Under the bridge: ShowHide

Demo

@MediaFire

Instructions

No need. ;p

Credits

• alenoomaker ~ For making it

Author's Notes

Use! And give credits. For Comercial & Non-Comercial games

Blizzard

You should recheck the template topic, I think something is missing in your post: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,1429.0.html
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

iNumPad

Blizzard

I edited it a bit further. xD If we decide that we will add an event system database index as well, the headers should stay true to the template. Also, I think the Environment Mod categorizes the system pretty well.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.