Blizz-ABS vs. XAS

Started by computerwizoo7, September 30, 2008, 07:21:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JellalFerd

I attempted something with players leaving the party once, but it froze the game for a few seconds before I could actually switch through different party members. But I don't see the point in having a stationary ally just randomly in a game unless it's for reaching a place far out of your range, which is where the ally toss feature makes it have more sense.

Also, I only said I liked the motion trails. That's not saying I like the X.A.S. system for it, you could just as easily duplicate the motion trails to any system.
QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

Blizzard

I know. At one point in my game I have motion trails as well.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

You can say what you want, but Moghunter is great at graphics. Not that this has anything to do with the topic, but I felt like saying it.

JellalFerd

May 15, 2011, 06:08:19 am #383 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 06:10:01 am by JellalFerd
Yeah, but he's/she's/they're also a horrible person/horrible people.
I'm still scared of watching his/her/their videos because of what happened in this one
QuoteFrank says:
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

Blizzard

Spoiler: ShowHide

@Sub: Everybody here agrees on that already.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

JellalFerd

._.
So why do people compare Blizz ABS to X.A.S. but never compare it to Deorum Animae? :V:
QuoteFrank says:
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

The Niche

@Wink: I look forward to it and I hope I can help you make the demo as visually beautiful as I know you'll make it functionally beautiful.

@The rest: I believe we should all watch Moghunter's videos, so we have ideas for what looks nice graphically. And what bad functionality is.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

JellalFerd

May 15, 2011, 07:04:41 am #387 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:13:28 am by JellalFerd
Quote from: The Niche on May 15, 2011, 06:59:46 am
I believe we should all watch Moghunter's videos

That sounds like a horrible idea.
One of those...I'm not sure how you'd describe that footage at the end...was enough to creep me out permanently. I don't want to go for a second round. ._.
Quote from: The Niche on May 15, 2011, 06:59:46 am
so we have ideas for what looks nice graphically

People seem to think that anything bright and shiny looks 'nice'.
Example:

Some beginners would say that looks 'nice'.
Others would tell me that I'm simply over-abusing unnecessary effects, which is the truth.
QuoteFrank says:
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

The Niche

Well, I think it could be pretty good. Apart from the black highlights around the edges. And there's weird elements where the curves fuck up and cease to exist. More importantly, what font did you use?
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

I think that it looks somewhat nice, but at the same time there's something horribly wrong with it. You could compare it to a hot woman with a really ugly nose. It just stands out way too much for you to ignore.

JellalFerd

QuoteFrank says:
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut