Promosound Group

Started by Blizzard, June 10, 2012, 04:35:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

June 10, 2012, 04:35:25 pm Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:54:10 am by Blizzard
I have tried a service called Promosound. These guys can get you 1000 (in 7-10 days), 2000 (in 20-25 days), 5000 (in 30-40 days) or 10000 (in 80-90 days) followers on Soundcloud. I was quite skeptic in the beginning and there were some things that didn't seem right to me, but I decided to try it out anyway.

I have been asked not to disclose any details about how they are working or how they might be working. IMO fair enough.

But I am very satisfied with their service and I recommend it. Not only that, I am planning to probably use their service in the future again.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

Sounds interesting. Would be nice if this type of service was offered in other fields as well.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

June 16, 2012, 03:55:07 am #2 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 10:53:31 am by Blizzard
I agree. Getting 1000 Facebook followers like that would be awesome, too. But I don't think it'll work with the way they handle things on Soundcloud.

BTW, I edited my first post.

EDIT: They got me 1000+ followers in less than 6 full days. These guys are good. :)

EDIT: Holy shit, there is. I'll make a new topic.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.