Urgent Help Needed for a story ending

Started by cyclope, October 13, 2011, 07:52:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cyclope

Hi, I really need help with this. I am writing a script of a play for school, and I am stuck with the ending.  :facepalm: Here's the story very very resumed.

Ok, the play takes place in Spain between the XVIs and XVIIs.

Part 1

The play starts with a mono log of a shepard in a field talking about his boring life in the field and how he wished adventure. Then a duke passes by and asks where is the castle, the shepard tells him. Then a girl with a cloak pases by. The shepard sees the girl and asks what she is doing and invites her in. She accepts(the shepard still doesn't knows but she is a princes). Then a servant of the king comes running yelling the princes name. He asks the shepard if he has seen her and describes her. He realized it was just like the girl but doesn't tell the servant he knows were she is. the servant leaves. The shepard finds out she is the princes and she escaped because she didn't want to merry the duke, the princes stays with him for a time and they fall in love, blah, blah, blah. The next day the servant fins them and takes the princes to the castle.

Part 2(change of scenery)

The servant and the princess get to the castle. the king and queen, and her sister very mad. She is finally going to meet the duke(they had never met before). The duke enters, greets the kings, and goes directly to the princess sister. They tell hims that that's not his future wife but he didn't like her so he takes the sister and leaves. The princess and the king and queen where kind of offended. Then the shepard gets to the castle because the princess forgot something in his house.

After that I am in blank. The story has to end in these scene with this scenery(the castle inside). Should it end with the shepard and princess together? how? They couldn't end together? or what can happen? please I need ideas.
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

cyclope

Quote from: JanraeMendoza on October 13, 2011, 10:07:07 pm
Suppose you have it this way:

a twist of giving the Shepherd a realization that he is actually a descendant of a long time royal blood and decides to marry the princess?
or a twist of the duke having the princess and the shepherd to save her?

Ill give the first idea a try, thanks.
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Crasger

How about a dark ending where they die at the end?

There's um... an earthquake that crushes the princess under rubble. Then the sheperd goes insane and starts a fire inside the castle.

Obviously you won't pick this idea. But I do support the idea before mine.

G_G

Dude, this topic is almost 3 years old. The poster hasn't even been logged in since May of last year and your not really contributing to the topic at all. Try not to necro post without a good reason.

Crasger

Welp. I did not notice the date.

Damn.

Sorry 'bout that.

moisesnake

...the sun explodes abruptly and with no warning...(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Stiring the bowlಠ_ಠ

WhiteRose

Quote from: moisesnake on May 29, 2014, 11:27:44 am
...the sun explodes abruptly and with no warning...(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Quote from: gameus on April 18, 2014, 08:48:50 am
Dude, this topic is almost 3 years old. The poster hasn't even been logged in since May of last year and your not really contributing to the topic at all. Try not to necro post without a good reason.

;)

KK20

May 29, 2014, 11:54:10 am #7 Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 12:46:09 pm by KK20
 :lock:

lol
@Blizz
    V

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.