Chaos Project Resources

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:19:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

You can find the resources here:

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bbl...RM%20Resources/

You can request any if you want, I will put them up. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

They are already in my QCRTP (with credit of course :))
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

<3 Lucius he's one my bad guys in game :P

Chaze007

Hey Blizz, I was wonderin if you can send me you GameOver screen with otu the extras on it (like the blizzard in the corner) it really would go good with my game
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Calintz

Oh wow!!
I just took the time to gander at this, and they are quite amazing!! Well done Blizzard. We are granted access right?? I would like to use the dark picture. Makes only the character visible in caves and such...

Also, how do you make these kind of pictures in Photoshop, I would like one similar to the one you have, but a ligger bigger, because my character will carry a torch which will illuminate the room...

Blizzard

I use layer styles with an "outer glow". Just be careful, it can easily go beyond the boundries of the image and will look cropped off.

@Fallen Star: It's up. :)

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nerissya

Boris, is it ok if i use a Dark, black&white version of your siegfried battler in my game? =)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Blizzard

Sure. The battler isn't by me, though. I forgot who made it, it's from a commercial game, somebody mentioned it a few days ago and I forgot to type it down. ._.

Chaze007

err.. blizz i meant without the circled stuff :) XD..if it's possible

Calintz

Thnx Blizzard, I appreciate it.

Nortos

just go over with black if u want :P
and Calintz be careful with the image if use show pic command make sure that the map always scrolls like I mean if you get too close to the edge the screen doesn't move you know what I mean :P

Calintz

I don't actually...
I'll probably end up experiencing it though, Lol.

Nortos

Calintz

Do you just mean that the map will scroll, but the picture won't follow it??

Nortos

it will follow it but once you reach the edge it won't be able to move but your char can go closer

Calintz

OH!!
I know exactly what you mean...

I'll figure out a way to get around this. Besides, I'm making a torch that illuminates the area to have a bigger diameter of vision.

Blizzard

@FS: I was talking about this here. xD
Quote from: nerissya on February 25, 2008, 07:24:12 am
Boris, is it ok if i use a Dark, black&white version of your siegfried battler in my game? =)

The game over screen IS by me. xD

nerissya

February 26, 2008, 05:32:33 am #17 Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 05:34:37 am by nerissya
I think he wants you to put up that gameover screen without the Blizzard system, eyes of darkness and your e-mail... ^^

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Blizzard

February 26, 2008, 06:11:54 am #18 Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 07:38:41 am by Blizzard
(-_-') That happens when I quickly skim over new posts.
*IMAGE REMOVED*

EDIT:
Oops, forgot to resize it.
*IMAGE REMOVED*

Chaze007

lol i kinda did that mahself so...yeah XD + u left out the game over so ima just use the one i edited XD