Dance
Club/House
Pop
Classic/Opera
Electro
Freestyle
Jazz

Unknown

8) I'm simply Intrested in getting the majority of the members opinions on Music... 8)

Unknown

DeathLock

Heavy metal, hard rock, and classic rock.

Blizzard

August 06, 2008, 07:42:39 am #2 Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 07:45:00 am by Blizzard
I changed the poll a bit. I added some genres and separated some of them as they are NOT so similar whatever you might think. I also allowed voting for all since it's possible that people like all of them. ;) I personally voted for Trance genres and Club/House.

Warning: Anybody trying to make this topic escalate into a war of music tastes is risking to be BANNED!

Mods, keep an eye on this topic.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

August 06, 2008, 10:52:18 am #3 Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 10:59:53 am by Starrodkirby86
Rock, Dance, Trance, Techno/Rave, Metal, and Classical.

Rock: I've been somewhat exposed to the Rock Genre thanks to Guitar Hero and Rock Band, but I know a lot of it thanks to my StepMania library of songs, especially by Rhapsody of Fire.

Dance: I couldn't find any genre similar to DDR's array, so I selected this. It's not like I prefer them in itself much.

Trance: The magic of it, yeah. Kind of like Blizzard likes his trance. :P

Techno/Rave: Japanese DJ/Ravers for the win!!! :D

Metal: Not Heavy Metal...

Classical/Opera: Classic Music is very majestical and bring a level of nostalgia...Something like that at least.

EDIT: By the way, I'm surprised DeathLock didn't go Grammar Nazi on the topic title, being What's you're favorite Music genre? It suffers with the your-you're thing, and it should rather be your. :P

EDIT2: Redone vote.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

August 06, 2008, 10:56:05 am #4 Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 10:57:14 am by Blizzard
There are a couple of Dance songs which I listen to, but they are more between Dance and Trance. That's why I didn't select Dance. Hm... I should add Electro and Freestyle to the list... They don't fit anywhere else either.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

@Starrod: Excuse me for not noticing. >_>

Diokatsu

August 06, 2008, 05:09:03 pm #6 Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 05:17:04 pm by Blizzard
Quote from: Blizzard on August 06, 2008, 07:42:39 am
Warning: Anybody trying to make this topic escalate into a war of music tastes is risking to be BANNED!

by Blizz: Don't push it, Dio.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Diokatsu on August 06, 2008, 05:09:03 pm

nostalgia? wtf? why do you feel nostalgia listening to music? bad
And where is the J-Pop?

I must've selected the wrong word. The beauty of music, it can sometimes bring you memories, and those memories can be pure magic. It's ecstasy in a sense...But, nevertheless.

J-Pop goes to Pop. >_>

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Nahhh i want a section for World as well

Blizzard

I'd love to see all 20+ Trance genres separated because I can't stand Eurotrance. But then again, who cares.

Diokatsu

Blizzard

Actually no. But I liked a few remixes made by some other artists (like Voodoo & Serano) of Ayu's stuff.

radha2g

I would say... blues and jazz, heavy metal, progressive, opera and classic, anime themes, rock and classic rock also
and last and also least... well, i don't reaally like it but its... Reaggaeton. I can count with my fingers the Reggaeton songs i like. The one that has something other to do than stupid sex songs

In DR everybody listen to that shit mostly, so its kind of annoying sometimes but there are a few songs that are worth it, like Vico C ft. Gilberto Santa Rosa or Wisin & Yandel Ft Franco De Vita.

Blizzard

radha2g

Blizzard

* Blizzard points to the option "Remove vote".

Diokatsu

* Diokatsu points to option "Have Sex"

Wait, censor that please!

and anyone like Ska?

radha2g