My First CUSTOM Resource

Started by Chaze007, March 02, 2008, 11:29:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

March 02, 2008, 11:29:18 pm Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 05:22:26 pm by Fallen Star
Okay..here it is in PNG and fully shaded. :) please credit me if used, working on 2 other versions of this will repost later. thanks   
;D Reply ;D
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Nortos

not even a frankensprite? The shading looks amazing than good job

nerissya

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Blizzard

OMG NO, JPG, IT'S UNUSABLE! T_T Save it as .png, .jpg messes up the image due to the fact that it's not a lossless format.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nerissya

Chaze007

yea i know :( i accidentally saved it. jpg...

nerissya

Quote from: Fallen Star on March 03, 2008, 07:26:26 am
yea i know :( i accidentally saved it. jpg...

well, it looks very good anyway. =)

Fantasist

This is... awesome! I'm using it unless you mind. I'll add Fallen Star to the credits then :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

legacyblade

I know I've seen a brown version of that sprite somewhere...but it looks good, lighten the dark color just a little bit (to give it more specularity) and it will look good.

Chaze007

actually yes it is based off Ember mage, but i just looked at the form and shading areas, thus I made this 1 same size. but different looks. i got another version with red eyes :)

legacyblade

Oh, ok. You did the shade mimicking, you're prety good at mimicking though, mine always come out different  than the mimicked sprites, XD. But good job.

Sally

it looks like its a bunch of different parts of different sprites into one, and with some adding of his own pixel... thats what it looks to me,

looks great btw

legacyblade

You seem to have improved the contrast, it looks great!

Chaze007

thank yew. lol.....and no it's not a franken susys :P

Valcos

Pretty nice ;D...I didnt know you knew how to sprite? :P
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

darklight

March 03, 2008, 08:40:00 pm #15 Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 08:43:40 pm by darklight
Ack... you flooded the shoutbox.  :o But this is a pretty nice sprite, I hope you don't mind if I use it, too. Credit to you, of course! Good job!

*powers you up* Yay! My first power up.

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Chaze007

yea sure (seems to get more powerups when contributing..lol) mostly i do recolors though :P no I can't sprite good. Only a few....lol I'm trying though.

legacyblade

Keep going then. When I started, I couldn't even frankensprite properly.

Chaze007

k im  posting some recolors. them ima seperate the sheet into seperate sheets for sprite use.