Losing Ground And Left For Dead

Started by Lost_Hope, October 17, 2008, 11:04:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost_Hope

Well, for those of you who like Heavy Metal, you will love these guys! They have over twenty songs but they only have two of their good one's posted up. I know a lot of you don't like myspace but don't let that stop you from visiting their myspace. They aren't famous yet but they only have six months to do so. Visit here to listen to their music. I know It may not help but their guitarist is our lead singer so if they make it big then we'll have a shot too!

http://www.myspace.com/losingground890

HELP THEM GET KNOWN MORE!!!!!!

Thanks!

As for Left for Dead, we don't any songs up yet but we hope to record this coming Monday!
CHECK US OUT ANYWAYS!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/leftfordeadrock

But please help out Losing Ground as best you can. Thanks

~Sean

KRoP

Myspace?!

You are clearly insane, my friend. :uhm:

Blizzard

It's the ad section, the place nobody goes to anyway. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lost_Hope

i'm not saying to get a myspace, i'm just saying that is basicaly their website

Blizzard

Somebody suggested to me that I get a myspace account for my music as well, but I rather put my stuff up here, on a REAL website. -_- But that's just me. :)

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lost_Hope

I wonder who that somebody was ;)
maybe he/she suggested that because a shitload of people are on myspace.lol!

Blizzard

... <_<; Maybe it was an online friend and not an IRL friend. -_- *points to Lost_Hope*

Lost_Hope