AUTOR: Orochii Zouveleki
GENRE: Light RPG
FLAVOUR: Post-apocalyptic Science fantasy
ENGINE: RPG Maker XP
DOWNLOADS:
Updater (Dropbox)
Gamejolt
RPGMaker.net

In a post-apocalyptic world, humanity continues their diary living. A world full of monsters, a violent nature and other dangers, product of long ago scientific catastrophes.
It is here where our main heroine, Hikari Morishita, gets up and starts her travelling around the world, in the name of the Academy, as a member of their special forces. People set into the world, helping the needed, and risking their lives in favor of the weak.

Following up her story, you will be able to face a lot of adventures, misadventures and much more. Discover all of the mysteries that the world of Drekirökr has to offer!

*An epic adventure with a lot of places to explore and lots of content!
*SNES/GBA styled low-res graphics.
*Fight against hordes of enemies in tactical battles!
*A lively world! Simulation of time passing, that influences most of places!
*And best of all, forever free!

"Screen captures": ShowHide

"Videos": ShowHide
Fylgja and counter demonstration - Intended to make a monthly devlog, but didn't because of time.
Battle against moles (special battle) - A little old, but showcases a little of what can be done when eventing.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Music -
Titan Némesis (Claudio Noemí).
Orochii Zouveleki

Systematic (Scripting) -
CCOA - Custom Battle Script
Dirtie - Map Wrapping (not used anymore, but thanks anyway)
ForeverZero - MMW Optimizations
Fantasist & ForeverZer0 - Transition Pack
Glitchfinder - Keyb&Gamepad Input Modules
Midge - Double Sword/Shield Support
MOG - EX Version and Damage "System"
PARA - Cursor add-on for windows
RiseField - Shadowed texts
Wachunga - Multiple Message Windows
XMS - CP Stuff I think
Orochii Zouveleki - anything else

Everyting else -
Orochii Zouveleki

Special thanks -
ToniCaprini
DarkZero
Frikilangelo
Pabloxulo
Cetros
Klaus
Destructor
Zando
Zokark2
CelioHogane
Sig
Addit
Dangaioh
Dyhalto
Edchuy
Finrod
MrHawi
Sebax

Webpage: http://drekirokr.weebly.com/

VISUAL CUSTOMIZATION
Visual style for WinXP Shell (v0.5) Screen
Wallpaper 1 - Hikari 1600x1200 1280x1024 1360x768

USERBARS

WhiteRose

This looks awesome! I love the graphic style; it looks very well-polished and professional, while still being unique. The setting also sounds really interesting. I can't wait to try it out. :)

KK20

I really like those kinds of sprites. Pictures look very appealing!

I noticed that the screenshots aren't in English. Will it be translated?

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

orochii

Just to warn you people, this is a long-development game, so even a demo is quite far away (for this year or so, I need to polish stuff -particularly, lag issues ahah :'D-), and make a lot of graphics).
And yes, I'm going to translate it. Thing is, I talk Spanish, so I'll try my best (you can see my writing abilities at this post lol). If someone wishes to give me a hand at it, I would be pretty darn grateful.

So, thanks for your comments,
Orochii Zouveleki

WhiteRose

Quote from: orochii on August 30, 2013, 09:05:33 pm
Just to warn you people, this is a long-development game, so even a demo is quite far away (for this year or so, I need to polish stuff -particularly, lag issues ahah :'D-), and make a lot of graphics).
And yes, I'm going to translate it. Thing is, I talk Spanish, so I'll try my best (you can see my writing abilities at this post lol). If someone wishes to give me a hand at it, I would be pretty darn grateful.

So, thanks for your comments,
Orochii Zouveleki

I'd be happy to help you with translation. I don't speak Spanish, but I'd be able to help polish up your English and fix any grammar errors that sneak into the game. Just let me know when you get a little bit more finished, and I'll help you out.

orochii

Quote from: WhiteRose on August 30, 2013, 10:26:16 pm
Quote from: orochii on August 30, 2013, 09:05:33 pm
(...)

I'd be happy to help you with translation. I don't speak Spanish, but I'd be able to help polish up your English and fix any grammar errors that sneak into the game. Just let me know when you get a little bit more finished, and I'll help you out.

Thanks! I will then translate it as good as I can, and then give it to you. That of course when it is ready for release.

And here goes one special video, just to... eh, something. A special advance just to you guys and gals (AND Youtube because why not).

I prefer putting it as a link to avoid making this topic load slowly.
QuoteVideo includes:
- Some random maps, and menu glances. Damaging lava VS step auto recovery, and movement stuff.
- Battle types (normal, back attack). Didn't go as I wanted and wasn't something I intended to invert much time ;_;.
- Some glances to the battle itself.
- Multi-party functionality. Very much as in FF6 (make groups, then use them sepparately. You can form/disband them anytime instead of special dungeons only (but it's something that has me thinking a lot of how am I going to make it flawless, like, getting you stuck somewhere, I'm probably going to rethink it)*.
- And that's pretty much it I think.

*What I was thinking is that, you can make/disband a new party while all parties are "grouped" (aka same map, 1-2 tiles of distance). If not, then it will make it impossible to disband any of them. Also I need to fix a bug when I disband all parties (which I already supposed wasn't possible, but probably I messed up somewhere).

Anyway, there's a lot of stuff to make, so I'll better "get to work" :P. Man, this work rocks...

So, hope you like it, salut,
Orochii Zouveleki

WhiteRose

Quote from: orochii on August 31, 2013, 12:57:30 am
I prefer putting it as a link to avoid making this topic load slowly.

The video is great. I love the style of the overworld map even more in motion - it reminds me a lot of the Mother games. The movement when jumping between platforms looked very fluid and well-done. Great work! I can't wait to see more. :)

orochii

Hello! I'm here to announce that the game has a demo, and actually it has an update already! My bad! I updated the topic but between the huzzle didn't made a post about the news.

But here it is! The game can be downloaded either by using the DrekiPatcher, or you can get it from GameJolt or RPGMaker.net.

Thanks for reading, and any issue please comment it here. Salut! :^).

HydrangeaX

orochii

April 29, 2016, 02:59:38 pm #9 Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 03:01:41 pm by orochii
Hae baebs, here is vid, hop u liek, lik it HOOi!

http://www.youtube.com/v/RKeEjL3vlxA
Video

orochii

Hello there! It's me again. Uh, I just wanted to share some stuff with you guys, progress and all that :^). AND the soundtrack on Soundcloud so if someone wants to listen that there you go ma'boys.

Some unnecesary fluff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64pbTtbtGak
And more unnecesary fluff but it's a thing I wanted to do for some time, weapons being visible and all that just like RM2k3/FF.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-lv8pVIFuk

https://soundcloud.com/user-882601426/sets/drekirokr-dusk-of-the-dragon

See ya soon!

orochii

Update. New 2018 version is out. Here some links.

GameJolt
Itch.io
RPGMaker.net

It includes both English and Spanish. As you might imagine, English translation was made by me (my native is Spanish), so please excuse the greatness in quality.

Salut!