Aye.. I need everyone suggestion..

Started by Punn, February 03, 2008, 12:00:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one of these three picture you like the most?

Picture 1
5 (62.5%)
Picture 2
3 (37.5%)
Picture 3
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: February 08, 2008, 12:00:18 pm

Punn

I was drawing a battler for my game, so far, this is my third, heres the two that I made.

Yeah.. I havent done much yet, still in bmp/gif actually.. so I want you guys to help me on this.
I made three of the same battler.

Picture one

Picture two

Picture three

So I want you guys to pick which one you like better, so far.. all I can say is that I regret redrawing it, and now Im stuck, so pick for me please?
Thanks

Nortos

first, you named a charecter Mumerus? :P but anyway 3rd one seems really depressed to me >.> I would say the 2nd one hot legs >.> and good hair detail

Spoofus

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Calintz

Spoofus

bah your a loon Calintz :D
lol jk (sorry for going off topic thar)

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Punn

You know.. I think Im going to use the second picture..

Nortos

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: mumerus on February 04, 2008, 04:51:06 pm
You know.. I think Im going to use the second picture..

Is that going to be your final decision? Um, because I kinda voted after you said that...Oopsies. :3

Well, it doesn't matter though. Although Number 1 is beating Number 2, it is still your choice mainly on which of the Battlers you should decide on. I hope that's a size down since the character seems awkwardly short...maybe the legs need a little stretchiness. Oh, but I'm no art critic, this isn't even about art evaluation anyway, so don't mind me rambling on some useless jargon...La dee de da da la la la la...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).