HOLY SHIT! Blizzard, the SPRITER!

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:17:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally

Lost_Hope

hey blizzy, you know that girl at the bottom right? well on a site it said she was holding a gun...look closley, she is holding a self waving fan like the japenese chicks used to carry around...

Blizzard

January 23, 2008, 10:05:59 am #22 Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 10:10:34 am by Blizzard
Here's the original pic, mine's resized, it's obviously a gun.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Look how she is holding it, this can't be a fan.

EDIT:

You can actually see the trigger.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lost_Hope

Blizzard

January 23, 2008, 10:38:15 am #24 Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 10:55:00 am by Blizzard
Here's a version with increased contrast.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lost_Hope

:-[ WAWAWA It won't let me look at it!my computer is gay!!!!!

Blizzard

No, it's not, but Imageshack is. <_<; *uploads again*

Lost_Hope

wait...it LOADED!...i see it.....very well hidden...from a distance it looks like a closed fan....

Dark Dragon

o o Blizz I made a one of Lucius before but it sucked cuz it want anti-alised >_>
Here see for your self :

!_!

Vell

I could see the trigger on the first thing... its not that hard to notice if ur lookin for it...

dark-archangel

Blizzard

Sadly, I don't know. There were no credits with those battlers where I found them. =/

dark-archangel

Vell

I think that Faberell's Arm-Blade thingies, could be shown on his CS

Blizzard

Some are from phanxgames.com (which is down right now, there was no credit when I downloaded them) and I just googled for the others.

legacyblade

The sprites look good Blizzard. I didn't know you could sprite

BTW, I've seen Rivy's head before, what sprite was the original from? (I've also seen him with non-covered eyes)

Nortos

if Blizz didn't script he would be on level with dollmage and others is my guess :P

legacyblade

Yeah, he seems to have talent at whatever he works on.

Sin86

Blizz, I got a question.

Are any of us allowed to use those sprites in our games and name the characters what we want to?

GAX

February 15, 2008, 01:17:25 pm #39 Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 01:21:48 pm by GuardianAngelX72
Aiden's battler is actually a character I've seen in Namco x Capcom, and I'm pretty sure she's from a game I have lying around somewhere.  I'll do some research and find out who she is, just so proper credit can be given.  ;D

EDIT:

LOL OMG, I found it. her name is Xiaomu, an original character made for Namco x Capcom.  She's actually a Kitsune, and she's over 700 years old.  The staff weapon is a cane-sword made in the shape of an ice-elemental staff.  Her partner character's name is Reiji, and I found you a picture.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.