Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Is a really fun MMO.

Like, so fun

And if I recruit a friend

I can get a dragon mount

That said friend can also ride on.

And fly around on.

someone should let me recruit them and we'd play for days.

Soulshaker3

I'm pretty sure my PC can't handle. I saw some videos of the game and it really looks fun.

Buuuuut.. the subscription fee is too pricy for me D:, perhaps when I get a job (hopefully next week)
Hellow?

G_G

June 19, 2015, 07:28:43 am #2 Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:30:03 am by gameus
I'd love to start playing again if they removed the subscription fee. I remember them mentioning that they would at one point. I really wanted to try Heavensward. Also Soulshaker, the PS3 can run it just fine, I dunno how good/bad your PC is, but it's not all that graphically intense and the settings could probably be tuned down.

Soulshaker3

I do not own any console D: and I'm really not buying the old gen just for one game. Also are the servers all together? PC + PS3?
Hellow?

G_G

Crossplay between PC, PS4, and PS3. And I was meaning I'm sure your PC can handle it if a PS3 can handle it.

Vell

It's on PS4 as well, and runs better there. But yeah, servers are cross-platform.

R.A.V.S.O

the game IMO is pretty sweet, has great looking PvE and if you're one of the players
who dislikes PvP then this game IS for you.

still as discussed before the monthly fee is probably the huge turnoff with the game atm...

I'd like to try playing both this and Guild Wars 2 someday, but I'll probably do GW2 first since it's essentially free
after the first purchase (I'll probably wait for a discount though)
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

G_G

For those who haven't tried it, at least give the 14-day trial a shot. The game is seriously fun, especially for those who have troubles getting groups of friends together to do anything. The game has built in match making for dungeons and trials. You just have to learn how to do your role, e.g. tank, dps, healer. Standard MMO stuff.

Vell

It's hard to find a decent mmo that goes without subscription, and the new recruit-a-friend campaign p much blows out any possibility of the game taking that away.

Soulshaker3

GW2 was like that before, now I get bored of it . You pay for it you can play it forever without paying anything else (I got max lvl without the Cash Shop) which is stupidly easy in a weekend you can go from 1 to 80 in WvW (World vs World, meaning lots of players vs lots of players). But I might try the 14 day trial if I don't have to fill any bank related info
Hellow?

Blizzard

I'll actually think about doing the 14 day trial as well. Just to see what it's like. What do they charge monthly for the subscription?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Soulshaker3

June 21, 2015, 08:05:11 am #11 Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:18:57 am by Soulshaker3
Quote from: Blizzard on June 21, 2015, 02:55:57 am
I'll actually think about doing the 14 day trial as well. Just to see what it's like. What do they charge monthly for the subscription?

In steam they're charging 10€ for the game, but on kinguin they're doing 7.69€ for the game + 30 days.
As for the subscription fee on kinguin 60 days is 18.99€ so arround 9€ per month

Edit: And the adventure beggins:

For 13 days, atleast
Hellow?

R.A.V.S.O

The steam version (at first) was not recommended since they didn't have the Heavensward expansion yet

luckily it has been recently added so that's great, yet people seem to be complaining atm about extended periods of server
downtime, but I dunno if it's just for steam or if it's an overall downtime for all.

I'll probably test it out as well once I fix my main PC.
Personality Test results

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Vell

If they're talking servers, it's the entire service, since they share servers; Steam has nothing to do with that.

That said, if anyone's thinking of getting it, lemme know so I can toss them a refer invite; This gets both of us some nifty things, like a /brofist emote and a way for me to come to your aid should it ever be required, etc, etc.

Soulshaker3

I played for an hour or so, as I tought my computer can't handle it very well, it can barely get above 30 FPS on the standard (lowest), but it's playable. As for the game itself, I tought it was pretty fun but it's meant to play with people you know, alone it doesn't really do much sense, I did the 1st history mission and leveled up fighting to level 6. So after Tuesday, I'll be able to play more if anyone wants to join. My trial ends on Saturday, 4th of July
Hellow?

Vell

You should be on Balmung, btw, if you want to play with me

Getting a character on the server is a pain int he ass, though. :x I'll try to keep topic updated as to whether or not the site says characters are go.

Soulshaker3

I created my character on the only avaliable world in the EU server. Not sure if it's the one you're in
Hellow?

Vell

There should be more than one server on the EU side o.o

Soulshaker3

Pretty sure the EU only has 1 server, but I might be wrong
Hellow?

Spoofus

I played FFXIV for awhile. The one thing about it that kind of annoyed me was the wait for the dungeons for story line quest, cause if you was a dps class the wait took forever. I had started off as a lancer, and got tired of the dungeon wait so I ended up changing over to marauder, and the wait wait for me was nearly cut in half. But all in all I really enjoyed playing it, and once I got my chocobo I was very happy.
I do in fact like this game better than WoW without any doubts. WoW just started to feel like they just got lazy about and kept pushing out expansions to make that money, but then that is just me.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/