[XP] Blizz-ABS Battle Music

Started by nathmatt, September 13, 2010, 01:46:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

Yeah. That error is a must-fix. I encountered it as well :/
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

nathmatt

update: 1.07  see if its fixed now
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Kagutsuchi

The battle music keeps resetting when fighting enemies using ranged skills :(

nathmatt

send me the project so i can look at it
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

LiTTleDRAgo

could you make the music is fading everytime it's switched?

nathmatt

update: added music fade out

@Kagutsuchi
now that i think about it you should probably increase the enemies sight to match the his attacks range

Join Dead Frontier
My script

JellalFerd

Instead of using arrays, why not just use
$game_system.bgm_play($game_system.battle_bgm)

It works for me if I use that.
QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

Moshan

Is there a way not to stop map BGM and play the battle music louder?

nathmatt

no because RPG maker XP does not support duel BGM's i believe ARC will allow it tho in its full release
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Sin86

I got a problem. Ok so I set the script to be like this(there wasn't much in the instructions so I had to figure it out myself).

def self.Music
    case id
    when 1 then return ['002-Battle02']
    end
    return ['001-Battle01']             # Array of musics

Now I set up a map and I use "$game_player.music_type = 1" which should be Battle02. When I do, I get this error.

"Script 'Blizz ABS Music' line 83: TypeError occurred

cannot convert nil into string"

nathmatt

def self.Music
  return ['001-Battle01','002-Battle02']             # Array of musics
end

like this then 1 would play 002-Battle02
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Sin86

September 25, 2011, 12:03:40 pm #51 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 12:05:59 pm by Sin86
The array thing works though, thanks man!

However, I look at this code

Audio.bgm_play("Audio/BGM/" + Music_Change.Music[$game_player.music_type],add music percentage here)

By doing that, it applys to all the battle BGMs but is there a way to do it to have each specific battle BGM to have a different volume?

nathmatt

ok just made it use RPG::AudioFile.new so now you make an array of those for you it would be

def self.Music
  return [RPG::AudioFile.new('001-Battle01'),RPG::AudioFile.new('002-Battle02')]             # Array of musics
end

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Zare

Really Nice Script, but after a battle the battle music keeps playing for me. Is there any Solution to change that?